F-SQUARE now targets Maharashtra
F-SQUARE plans to expand from Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh to Maharashtra by opening around 150 stores.
- (1888PressRelease) June 23, 2011 - F-Square from the house of Prateek Apparels is one of the most promising names in the Retail Industry across South India. Prateek Apparels has a wide variety of Malls and Retail stores across the state of Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka. Prateek Apparel's Coupon Mall and F-Square are the most sought after destination for shopping among youth in IT hub cities of Bangalore and Hyderabad.
Participating for the first time in National Garment Fair organised by Clothing Manufacturers' Association of India (CMAI) at Goregaon, East Mumbai, Moumita Chakraborty Marketing Manager Prateek Apparels said F-Square is one of the most sought after destination among youth and had a remarkable success and tremendous track record in the state of Karnataka. She further added that F-Square is all set to feature in Maharashtra and plans to set up 150 Stores by next financial year. She hinted Prateek Apparels growth plans to establish their brand in the major markets of the country.
F-Square is the neighborhood fashion destination that brings fashion to the people at affordable prices. The F Square brand promises, trendy, fashionable and fresh styles to the modern and demanding youth of today.
Features of F-Square:
• Fast fashion: Weekly deliveries, high turnaround of stock, lower inventories, quick conversion of trends to products
• Widest reach: Maximum penetration across geographical regions across all potential retail zones from high street to malls, residential neighborhoods and destination retail spaces
• Affordable prices: Prices range from Rs.259 to Rs.1429 across categories and products ranging from formal wear to casual and youth wear
• Branding: FSQUARE as a branded destination with a unique identity reflecting the values of the brand and communicated strongly to the consumer
• Wardrobe solutions: Through multi product bundled offers
• Intensive communication and customer engagement: Communicating to the TG through extensive mass media campaigns
Currently F-Square boasts of a total of 100+ stores all across Karnataka, showcasing brands such as Locomotive, Highlander, Mark Taylor, Black Coffee, Indian Garage, Vishudh etc. These brands start at an affordable prices ranging from Rs. 259 to Rs. 1459 across categories such as formal wear, casual and youth wear. Moreover, there are new collections in store every week.
The Manufacturing arm of Prateek Apparels has six state-of-the-art facilities, five facilities at Bangalore and one at Hubli, Karnataka. The facilities house over 1200 high-tech machines and 3000 capable employees managing the production. Each unit is specially classified based on their unique capabilities. Currently, the facilities produce approx 24,000 units per day and approximately 6 lakh units in a single month across all apparel categories. The manufacturing facility also houses the embroidering unit which is a distinctive feature of the facility. Prateek Apparels is one of the earliest organizations to introduce the concept of integrated manufacturing which fused design and manufacturing techniques using hi-tech automation systems to boost the productivity levels and efficiency in manufacturing.
The production lines up apparels in Men's and Women's fashion wear, Shirts, Trousers, Jeans, Children's wear and many fashion couture.
Prateek Apparels Pvt Ltd has variety of Brands some of their popular brands are Locomotive,HighLander, Mark Taylor, Vishudh, Tokyo Talkies and Black Coffee.