New to ezPaycheck payroll software: Custom tax withholding field to facilitate occupational tax and other unique Kentucky local taxes. Try ezPaycheck free at www.halfpricesoft.com
We wanted to meet customers%u2019 payroll needs and make ezPaycheck payroll software flexible enough for any U.S. business to use
Lousiville, KY-IN (1888PressRelease) May 18, 2012 - EzPaycheck payroll software has always calculated state and federal income taxes automatically to speed up paycheck processing for small businesses. Halfpricesoft.com, the Kentucky based payroll tax software solution provider for small businesses and non-profits, released the new edition of ezPaycheck software, which enable users to include deductions unique to their city or local area, including occupational tax.
EzPaycheck users in Louisville specifically had asked for a feature that enabled them to incorporate withholding for the occupational tax. In response to that request, Halfpricesoft.com added the custom tax withholding feature which readily handles occupational tax or another other tax deduction specific to a particular state or local government.
Priced at only $89 per installation, this easy-to-use payroll and check printing software solution is affordable for any business - no matter how many or how few employees the business has. Trying ezPaycheck 2012 is totally risk free. Business owners and payroll managers can download the fully functional software for free and try it without obligation for 30 days at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp
EzPaycheck payroll software is also designed to be extremely easy to use. The graphical interface and payroll features are so intuitive that users can start automating payroll processes within minutes of installation, even if they don't have computer or accounting experience.
The main features include:
- Up to date tax tables for all 50 U.S. states, Washington D.C. and federal taxes
- Capability for adding local tax rates
- Automatically calculate tips, commissions, federal withholding tax, Social Security, Medicare tax, employer unemployment taxes, and other pre-tax and post-tax deductions
- Print paychecks using a standard laser printer on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Use check-in-middle, check-on-top, or check-at-bottom check stock formats
- Able to print MICR numbers on blank check stock to save on pre-printed checks
- Print signature image on checks for a customized look
- Built-in report functions users can customize
- Calculate and print daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Option for masking employees' Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Compile and print federal tax forms w2, w3, 940 and 941
- Unlimited free technical support
"We wanted to meet customers' payroll needs and make ezPaycheck payroll software flexible enough for any U.S. business to use, but tracking down and adding support for every state and local tax would significantly increase to the cost of ezPaycheck," said Dr. Ge, founder of Halfpricesoft.com. "Our solution was to create a flexible, customizable tax withholding feature that allows businesses to include the local and state taxes. The solution provides flexibility while keeping the price affordable for even the smallest businesses."
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and barcode generating software. Today Software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of users and help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.