eZeeCLOUD announces the set up of a one-stop shop for the Design & Development of Nouveau Dynamic Mobile Websites for Hotels
eZeeCLOUD launched waftSITE (www.waftsite.com), a cloud-based platform to create mobile websites that serve as comprehensive selling tools. waftSITE is a one-stop-shop for hotels to improve their visibility, increase booking conversions and online revenues through their mobile websites.
- (1888PressRelease) July 23, 2012 - eZeeCLOUD launched waftSITE (www.waftsite.com), a cloud-based platform to create mobile websites that serve as comprehensive selling tools.
An apt representation of hotel's brand on the mobile is an operational Imperative for businesses. A website, that reflects the Company's services in a distinctive way, is key for Healthy Businesses and with this understanding we have spun out our exclusive Mobile Web Design and Development Unit - waftSITE (www.waftsite.com)
waftSITE is a one-stop-shop for hotels to improve their visibility, increase booking conversions and online revenues through their mobile websites.
Smart-hotels gear up their Mobile websites! Mobile is where the customers are, and where they're going to be in the future. Smartphones are everywhere. It seems like everyone's got one, and their eyes are glued to them 24/7. The mobile space offers tremendous opportunities to hotels: opportunities to provide value to customers and drive revenue through smartphone optimized websites and marketing programs.
A few statistics that prove that the mobile web cannot be ignored:
- There are 5.9 billion mobile subscribers (that's 87 percent of the world population). 1.2 billion users access the net on their mobiles.
- 1/3rd of the world's population uses their mobile devices to perform Internet searches.
- Mobile searches have quadrupled in the last year, for many items one in seven searches are now mobile.
- Many mobile Web users are mobile-only, i.e. they do not, or very rarely use a desktop, laptop or tablet to access the Web.
- Shopping on the mobile Web, i.e. m-commerce will reach US$119 billion in 2015
- Over 85 percent of the new handsets will be able to access the mobile Web and almost one in five global mobile subscribers has access to fast mobile Internet (3G or better).
Hotels that only have a stand-alone websites remain underrepresented on smartphones. This makes 2012 a great time for you to capitalize on the growing mobile market. If you can offer leisure and business travellers a great experience on their phone - one that shows them not only everything your hotel has to offer but also helps book and manage their stay, offers local dining options and attractions, and enhances their experience - you've satisfied a customer need, opened up a potential new revenue stream, and given yourself a leg up on the competition.
waftSITE enables hoteliers with a mobile-optimized website that allows mobile users see themselves enjoying a stay at the hotel, tells the user everything he or she needs to know about the property and location, and provides the option to book directly - all as part of one seamless process.
The USPs that waftSITE offers to Hoteliers who are looking for the best Mobile Hotel Website:
- Exclusive yet Practical Designs - We specialize in providing Minimalist Excellence for Mobile Designs.
- Easy Compatibility - Multi-device, multi-platform detection and display
- Customizable - A wide range of high quality templates in a wide range of colors! Along with this we also offer services to custom build your mobile web image.
- Dynamic Booking Engine - A Direct link to a comprehensive and state of the art booking engine
- Content Management - Anytime, Anywhere - Easy to manage and update in real-time, from a variety of devices
- Dynamic Deals Configuration and Propagation - Dynamically propagate and manage deals, discounts and offers to your mobile website.
- Multimedia Driven - Get all the best multimedia driven features for your mobile website.
eZeeCloud Infoserves Pvt. Ltd. is a fully owned subsidiary of eZeeCloud Global Pte Ltd, Singapore. The company started in Scotland, UK in 2008, and is now headquartered in Bangalore, India. eZeeCLOUD now has Management and Development offices in Bangalore, Visakhapatnam, Mysore and sales offices across India and Nepal and currently employs around 150 people in India, USA &UK.
eZeeCloud carries a vision of creating a cloud based technology Ecosystem, for Hotels of all sizes, that constitutes a comprehensive hotel ERP system, Real Time Centralized Reservation System, Wholesale distribution and Retailing of hotel rooms by leveraging the Internet, Local, Mobile and Social Media Channels.
This vision is driven by the intent to bring all stake holders of the hospitality segment - Hotels, Hotel Guests, Travel Agents and Corporate Clients - together to build an ecosystem where information flow is real time, is synchronized and is mutually beneficial to everyone. All the eZeeCloud products and portals that constitute the ecosystem are offered as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) with pay-as-you-go or pay-as-you-earn revenue model.
To know more about eZeeCLOUD, visit www.ezeecloud.com
To know more about waftSITE, visit www.waftsite.com
Other products -
Cloud based innovative property management ERP: www.hd-360.com
Cloud based booking engine: www.ezeelinkonline.com
Corporate Travel Solution: www.travelcorp360.com
Travel Portal: www.packago.com, www.hoteldealtonight.in