Experts Connection Webinar Explains How to Leverage Twitter to Build Your Business
Author and Twitter Expert Neal Schaffer Reveals the Secrets to Building a Successful Twitter Campaign into Your Marketing Strategy.
- (1888PressRelease) January 18, 2012 - NOVATO, Calif. -- Experts Connection for Business (http://www.experts-connection.com/business.aspx) will host a webinar entitled "Twitter for Business: A Step-by-Step Guide to Understanding, Leveraging & Maximizing Twitter." Hosted by NETSHARE® (http://www.netshare.com), the 90-minute session will feature guest speaker Neal Schaffer, social media strategist and author of "Understanding, Leveraging & Maximizing Twitter." The webinar is scheduled for Tuesday, January 24, from 4:00 - 5:30 p.m. ET, (1:00 - 2:30 p.m. PT).
Twitter has generated a lot of buzz since it was first launched, and although the concept of "microblogging" is simple the practical applications of Twitter remain confusing to many marketing professionals. This webinar will provide specific strategies and a step-by-step approach to get the most out of Twitter for business.
Schaffer will share many of the secrets that major brands are embracing to leverage Twitter marketing for their businesses. The webinar will include:
- What opportunities Twitter provides to business.
- How Twitter currently permeates corporate organizations.
- How to create an effective Twitter marketing strategy.
- Integrating Twitter into a broader marketing program.
- Case studies of effective Twitter campaigns.
- Everything you wanted to know about hashtags, Twitter chats, and how to build a following.
- Recommended Twitter tools to make Tweeting more efficient.
"Twitter may be the most misunderstood and underrated of the popular social media platforms, especially among business users," said Katherine Simmons, CEO of NETSHARE and host of the Experts Connection webinars. "Neal has made a unique study of Twitter and its potential for building brands, and he has uncovered a number of strategies that are highly effective for promoting business. This webinar will be invaluable to anyone who is considering using Twitter to promote their brand."
The Experts Connection teleseminar series allows business professionals to connect with experts in a wide range of areas, gathering information about business-critical topics presented with an eye toward the practical, not just the theoretical. Experts Connections recruits the most knowledgeable specialists to address problems facing small companies, multi-national corporations, B2B, B2C; businesses of any size serving any market. The cost of the seminar is $100, and access is provided via web and telephone. For more information, visit the Experts Connection online at http://www.experts-connection.com/business.aspx.
About Neal Schaffer
Neal Schaffer helps organizations strategically leverage and maximize return on investment from social business. He is currently Senior Vice President of Social Media Strategy for Social 5150 and Vice President of Social Media Strategy for Green Dream Social, as well as the author of two books on LinkedIn and the soon-to-be-published "Understanding, Leveraging & Maximizing Twitter". Neal is a frequent speaker at media events sponsored by ABC and CBS and quoted in the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Business Week, Yahoo! and the American Express Open Forum. He also has counseled Fortune 500 companies and celebrities with nearly one million social media fans.
NETSHARE (http://www.netshare.com) is a confidential, membership based organization dedicated to providing executives across all disciplines and industries with quality $100K plus job lists. NETSHARE also offers networking opportunities and a community of peers for the exchange of strategic information related to job search, professional development and best practices. NETSHARE has been recognized by Fortune and Forbes magazines as the best online destination for executive positions.
annette ( @ ) netshare dot com
Woolf Media & Marketing
tomw ( @ ) woolfmedia dot com