Experts Connection Reveals How to Get the Most Out of Your Connections in "LinkedIn for Executives: Beyond the Basics"
LinkedIn Expert Jason Alba Shares Proven Strategies to Show You How To Maximize Business and Career-Critical Connections.
- Phoenix-Mesa, AZ (1888PressRelease) November 04, 2010 - LinkedIn now has 80 million members, which makes it the most important networking site for professionals on the Web. It also makes it the first place where chief executives and hiring managers look for fresh talent and resources to solve business-critical problems. However, few executives really know how to use LinkedIn effectively to be found and to forge new connections. In the November session of Experts Connection (www.experts-connection.com), Jason Alba, founder and CEO of JibberJobber.com and author of "I'm On Linked-In - Now What???," will discuss how to get the most out of LinkedIn, including how to be found, how to find other business-critical contacts, and how to present yourself as an expert in your field. "LinkedIn for Executives: Beyond the Basics" is scheduled for November 17 from 4:00 - 5:30 p.m. ET, (1:00 - 2:30 p.m. PT), and is sponsored by NETSHARE® (www.netshare.com).
Whether you are looking for a new contract, trying to close a sale, thinking about changing careers, or just looking to expand your professional network, LinkedIn is an invaluable resource. This session of Experts Connection will take you beyond the basics of LinkedIn, offering strategies that help you make the most out of your time and how to stand apart from the crowd. Topics to be discussed include:
• How to optimize your LinkedIn profile so you will be found by the right people.
• How to search for key contacts.
• How to best communicate with market influencers outside your LinkedIn network, without paying for an upgrade.
• How to increase the chances your LinkedIn communications will be read and increase your perceived expertise.
• How to make the best use of LinkedIn Groups
• How to promote yourself without seeming self-serving or "pushy."
• How to use the LinkedIn "Answers" sections as a way to build your network and solidify strategic relationships.
"Even the most experienced executives often struggle with making connections to build their business or advance their career," said Katherine Simmons, CEO of NETSHARE and host of the Experts Connection teleseminars. "LinkedIn has evolved as one of the most effective and accessible networking tools to bring professionals together, and Jason has become the acknowledged expert on LinkedIn. In 90 minutes, attendees should be able to learn all they need to know to become masters of LinkedIn."
The Experts Connection teleseminar series gives executives access to leading career experts. The cost of the seminar is $60, $50 for NETSHARE members, and access is provided via web and telephone. For more information, visit the Experts Connection online at www.experts-connection.com.
About Jason Alba
Jason Alba is the founder and CEO of JibberJobber.com and author of "I'm on LinkedIn-Now What???" After being downsized in 2006, Jason experienced the difficulties of conducting a job search first hand. Drawing on his extensive experience in computer software and IT, Jason analyzed the job search process and developed JibberJobber.com. Widely acknowledged as a leading career management evangelist, Jason continues to spread the word to professionals and job seekers through his blog.
NETSHARE (www.netshare.com) is a confidential, membership based organization dedicated to providing executives across all disciplines and industries with quality $100K plus job lists. NETSHARE also offers networking opportunities and a community of peers for the exchange of strategic information related to job search, professional development and best practices. NETSHARE has been recognized by Fortune and Forbes magazines as the best online destination for executive positions.
Annette ( @ ) netshare dot com
Woolf Media & Marketing
tomw ( @ ) woolfmedia dot com