Executive organization AceTech Ontario announces a Call for Speakers for its 2011 Annual Retreat
AceTech Ontario, a members-only organization by CEOs for CEOs of growth oriented, IP-based technology companies today announced its call for speakers at our 2011 Annual Retreat.
- (1888PressRelease) December 14, 2010 - TORONTO, ONTARIO - Our 2½ day Annual Retreat is attended exclusively by our CEO members who see it as an opportunity to connect with the best and the brightest stars in the technology field.
The conference will be held at the Westin Trillium House, located in Collingwood on May 31st to June 2nd, 2011.
AceTech 2011 will feature keynotes and workshops led by some of the most influential people and brightest minds within the technology community and beyond, as well as countless opportunities for networking, knowledge exchange and more.
Registration opens today for:
The AceTech Call for Speakers is for 3 positions.
• The Opening Night Keynote Address on Tuesday May 31st
• One presentation or short workshops on Wednesday June 2nd
• The Closing Keynote Address on Thursday June 3rd.
Registration will close February 25th, 2011.
This is your opportunity to share your knowledge with AceTech CEOs. Specifically, we are seeking speakers that will inspire our seasoned audience with their business success and how they leveraged sales and marketing to propel growth. Special consideration will be given to speakers who have successfully grown and exited a business and have experience in the applying the practical value of social media.
For consideration please email us the following:
• your professional biography
• a proposed 250-500 word outline
• video clips (YouTube links) of your presentation skills in action
We regret that we will not be able to reply to all respondents. Only candidates that the committee considers meet our criteria will be contacted by March 4th, 2011.
For further information please contact:
Jo Ann Dizy
Executive Director, AceTech Ontario
jdizy ( @ ) acetechontario dot com