evocos Launches ebook on Social Media and Event Management
With the rapid growth of social media sites within the events industry, more event managers are looking to adopt and implement a social media strategy running alongside their event communication approach.
- (1888PressRelease) September 07, 2011 - Guildford, Surrey: Event software provider evocos, has today released a free ebook helping event managers understand how they can utilise and implement social media into their event management processes.
The 70 page ebook, titled "Social Media & Event Management", is a comprehensive online book for effectively using Social Media as a communication tool. The book examines how those in the events industry can benefit from social networking platforms to help solve universal communication issues, as well providing event value to delegates.
The ebook includes the following sections:
• What is social media marketing
• Traditional event management
• How events have traditionally been managed
• What are the current key issues with events?
• Common event mistakes
• The growth of online marketing
• Key communication issues
• A detailed guide to using Twitter in event management
• A detailed guide to using Facebook in event management
• A detailed guide to using LinkedIn in event management
• Google +
Commenting on the ebook, Kate Oxton Silverbear's Online Marketing Manager said; "Connecting the power of social media as an accompanying communication platform can be extremely beneficial to those involved with managing events. All stakeholders, such as; event managers, delegates, exhibitors, speakers and sponsors will all profit from the enhanced levels of involvement and engagement social media platforms can offer. The ebook includes best practice advice, tools and strategies companies can use to improve their events." Oxton continued "The evocos team put together this ebook as we are passionate about the use of technology to manage events".
To download the ebook "Social Media & Event Management", please visit the evocos website or email events ( @ ) evocos dot com or call 0800 369 8677 dot
evocos event software is part of the portfolio of solutions from Silverbear Ltd. In the past year alone evocos event management software solution has created over 7000 events, managed approximately 75,000 delegates and has taken over 50,000 online bookings. evocos event management software ensures customers are able to seamlessly manage their events; gaining huge cost and efficiency benefits.
evocos Event Management
1 Faraday Road
Surrey GU1 1EA
Telephone: 0800 369 8677