Esteemed Actor Robert Sciglimpaglia Releases New Ebook Titled Voice Over Legal
Lessons on Overcoming Legal Issues When Breaking Into the Voice Over Acting Business.
- (1888PressRelease) April 24, 2012 - New York, NY -Attorney and well known Actor Robert J. Sciglimpaglia Jr. announced today the release of his new eBook, ( ISBN 978-1-4675-2057-7) , titled Voice Over LEGAL.Voice Over LEGAL, published by VoiceOverXtra LLC, is a 120-page eBook guide priced at $24.95 that contains the essential information a voice actor needs to successfully manage all aspects of their voice over career legal and business issues. The eBook dives in depth for topics that range from how to structure a voice over business all the way to avoiding and coping with numerous legal problems that can easily arise when working within such a tight knit industry. The well-organized eBook is available now in a variety of formats for instant download to a computer, Kindle, iPad or other eReader device.
"Breaking into the voice over business is no easy feat," states well known voice over actor Robert Sciglimpaglia. "I wanted to write a book that answers the questions that most voice over actors are too scared to address right off the bat when landing voice over gigs. Sage advice that should not be learned by experience within such a difficult to break into industry."
Voice over industry leaders have been quick to praise Voice Over Legal.
"If I'd had access to Rob's book I would have been richer and smarter," says Pat Fraley, voice over star and trainer, and one of the top 10 performers of all time to be cast in television animation. "This is an amazing resource for anyone, not only in voice overs, but also in radio, TV or acting," adds Bettye Zoller, a leading international voice talent and teacher. "So much information is here that would cost many thousands were a person to hire legal counsel. Rob has added substantially to our resources."
Robert, a seasoned veteran within the industry and recording over hundreds of voice over projects within his career is armed to provide the advice provided within his eBook. He has recorded a national promo for the Dean Koontz book "The Husband." Within his acting career he has also been the recognizable voice for a number of local, regional, and national spots such as Advanced Micro Devices, Aquafina, GlaxoSmithKline, The LA Dodgers, Reebok, TGIFridays, the US Marines, Doritos, Starwood Resorts, National Fair Housing Alliance, and Zales Jewelers. In great depth, yet in a highly readable non-legalese style, Voice Over Legal details business law for performers, including:
• Business Structure / Organization - Why and how to incorporate
• Clients and Contracts - Including a sample contract
• Copyrights, Trademarks, Work for Hire
• Agents and Contracts
• Unions and Financial Core (Fi-Core)
• Business Insurance
• Taxes - Recordkeeping and legal deductions
• And more, including a handy Glossary of Legal Terms
For more information about Voice Over LEGAL or author Robert Sciglimpaglia please contact Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR at 877.841.7244 or email info ( @ ) beautifulplanning dot com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR Robert J. Sciglimpaglia
Attorney Robert J. Sciglimpaglia Jr. began his acting career in 2005 and has appeared in numerous national television programs, feature films and Off-Broadway productions. He is also a popular voice over talent and trainer, heard in countless voice over commercial and industrial projects for major brands including Starwood Resorts, Waterford Crystal, the Danbury Mint, Conference USA, the LA Dodgers, Zales Jewelers and the National Fair Housing Administration. As an actor, he is most recently best recognized as the "Dad" in the hugely popular Chevy "Happy Grad" commercial that aired during the 2012 Super Bowl. More is available at his website, www.RobPaglia.com.
Media Contact: Monique Tatum
Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR
Office: 877.841.7244 ext 704
mtatum ( @ ) beautifulplanning dot com