ESII launches version 8.0 eSirius(TM)
New design for the latest eSirius™ version for a more intuitive and ergonomic use of the most comprehensive reception management software on the market.
- (1888PressRelease) May 17, 2011 - ESII, SAS, the leading provider of customer flow process management integration technologies to enhance waiting time performances, today announced the release of eSirius™ version 8.0 of the reception management solution most advanced on the market.
Continuing ESII's tradition of developing best-in-class customer flow management solutions, the eSirius™ 8.0 version offers industry customers the following key features:
• New design (color, icons, ergonomics ...) for all applications for a nicer visual aspect and easier to use
• New management module for faster and easier setting
• Extension of display capabilities (visitors' calls management, visitors in interview display, visitors waiting display ...) for better visibility of information
• Arabic language available on the client module
• SMS of apology sent to the customer if long waiting for a better customer service
• Alerts sent via SMS directly to the manager for improved responsiveness
• Statistics generated from visitors zip codes for a closer analysis of the data
• Platform SDK available for third party developments
• Compliant 64-bit
ESII product updates continue to address the needs and changes of the company's evolving customer base. As always, ESII wants to hear from you. Please send your inquiries to com ( @ ) esii dot com dot
ESII provides a full complement of technology and services to meet the increasingly sophisticated needs in customer flow process management markets. ESII is dedicated to providing high performance solutions in queue management, goods collection, appointments management, electronic call forward, display and digital signage, interactive kiosks to improve waiting conditions profitability.
ESII is widely recognized as the industry's leader to optimize customer flow process management with more than 9000 installed sites.
Headquartered in Lavérune, France, ESII operates worldwide with an additional Paris Region office in Créteil, and a Western Region office in Vitré. For more information, visit www.esii.com or email com ( @ ) esii dot com
ESII, eSirius™, eGestat™, eTurn™, eTrack™, eWelcome™, Cameo™, Diseo™, SmartWait™ are trademarks of ESII.