Endeavour Software Technologies assessed as CMMI Level 3 certified company
Endeavour Software Technologies, a leading Enterprise Mobile Consulting and mobile application development services provider, today announced that SEI has accepted SCAMPI appraisal # 15323 and that the organization is now APPROVED as SEI CMMI Level 3 Company.
- (1888PressRelease) November 30, 2010 - Bangalore, Karnataka, India - Endeavour Software Technologies completed the Software Engineering Institute (SEI)'s Capability Maturity Model (CMMi) assessment of their software development process and was assessed at LEVEL 3. The results are now publicly available on the Published Appraisal Results System (PARS) website, you can go to http://sas.sei.cmu.edu/pars/ to see the posting. It is now published.
This is excellent news for the development and quality teams at Endeavour, who have worked tirelessly over the last 18 months to get this accredition. This certification validates our focus on quality and excellence, which we hope to bring to all the projects being executed at Endeavour.
Speaking on this occasion, Milind Nandanikar, Sr. Quality Manager at Endeavour, said, "We started process improvement initiative in early 2009, at that point of time our business was growing fast and in order to satisfy business and customer needs we had decided to implement CMMI Dev. 1.2 version and go for CMMI level 3 assessment.
At the end of 18 months of hectic process improvement migration, Endeavour got assessed at Maturity Level 3 in August 2010. This achievement was all the more significant because world-wide it has been slightly difficult for the Mobility projects to get assessed for CMMI, because of the nature of such projects. However Endeavour, being an all-out Mobility Company could get this assessment for all its Mobility related projects only.
We achieved following business benefits:
Adoption of a systematic approach to process improvement; Provision of a framework for measurement, tracking and benchmarking; Establishment of Project planning, Engineering and tracking capability; Structured approach for Application Development and Testing; Proper requirements management and change management; Minimizing resistance to change; Promotion of pro-active improvement culture; Better management of projects because of better visibility; Utilization of the knowledge across the organization; Shift from "Fire Fighting" mode to a "Planned" mode; Improved Competitiveness, and a Higher customer and staff satisfaction."
Amit Choudhury, Delivery Manager, further added to this moment as "Defining and establishing the processes with properly defined workflows, identifying the parameters controlling the quality and monitoring the process definition, process lifecycle through series of iterations are the crucial steps towards achieving the desired Quality."
About Endeavour Software Technologies
Endeavour - The Mobility Company - is a Niche player in the crowded IT services space. It provides end to end services for Organizations looking to leverage MOBILITY.
With around 100 customers - including billion $ brands, the company has focused, since its founding in 2002 on 2 core fronts which sets it apart from it's competitors
1. Strategic consulting: Demystifying Mobility.
* Mobile Opportunity Assessment - MOA - on the whats and the hows of Mobile deployments for the work force, impact on consumers and brand.
* Helping CXOs understand the mobilization possibilities , competitive landscape and the mobile ROI.
* Building the Mobility Roadmap for the organization.
2. Execution: Mobile solution development across platforms and verticals.
* Platforms - iPhone/iPAD, Android, Blackberry, Symbian, Nokia, Bada, Brew, Palm , J2me
* Verticals - Healthcare, Manufacturing, Supply chain, Consumer solutions, Telecom expense management , device provisioning, Media and news, Business Intelligence
For more information on Endeavour, please visit http://www.techendeavour.com