Emerson Climate Technologies Launches "The Emerson Cup 2011 - Asia and Middle East"
The Emerson Cup is an annual award that recognizes outstanding designs and innovation in the HVAC&R industry. Successful in China for the last eight years, The Emerson Cup is now in its fourth consecutive year in Asia - this time much bigger and better! The Emerson Cup 2011 has been extended to Middle East in addition to India and South East Asia for HVAC&R Professionals and students.
- (1888PressRelease) April 28, 2011 - The Emerson Cup is an annual event instituted by Emerson Climate Technologies that recognizes talent and rewards excellence in the air-conditioning and refrigeration industry. After its immense success for the last three years in terms of applications, participation and the event itself, The Emerson Cup is being launched this year with a bigger panel of judges, more award categories and now covers a larger region for rewarding outstanding innovations and designs in buildings.
The Emerson Cup 2011 Award Categories:
1. New Buildings using Emerson Technology
2. New Buildings using any Technology
3. Retrofit Buildings using Emerson Technology
4. Retrofit Building using any Technology
5. Commercial Refrigeration
6. Students (Architecture and Engineering)
Entries will be judged by a distinguished international panel of eight judges from India, UAE, Indonesia, Philippines and Thailand. Participation is open to engineers, architects, consultants, developers, end-users and students. The first five categories have the Winner (Excellence Award) and a Runner-up (Honorary Award), in which, Excellence Awards carry prize money of US $3,000 and Honorary Awards are US $1,000. For Students, there is only Excellence Awards - US $1,000 each for Architecture and Engineering students.
Nominations for the cup will open soon across all of Asia and Middle East.
Connect with us -
Emerson (NYSE: EMR), based in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), is a global leader in bringing technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions to customers through its network power, process management, industrial automation, climate technologies, and appliance and tools businesses. Emerson's sales in fiscal 2009 were $20.9 billion. The company is ranked 94th on the Fortune 500 list of America's largest companies. For more information, visit www.emerson.com
About Emerson Climate Technologies:
Emerson Climate Technologies, a business platform of Emerson, is the world's leading provider of heating, air conditioning and refrigeration solutions for residential, industrial and commercial applications. The group combines best-in-class technology with proven engineering, design, distribution, educational and monitoring services to provide customized, integrated climate-control solutions for customers worldwide. Emerson Climate Technologies' innovative solutions, which include industry-leading brands such as Copeland Scroll and White-Rodgers, improve human comfort, safeguard food and protect the environment. For more information, visit www.emersonclimate.com