Emerging Food and Drinks Markets in Latin America: Fast growth and maturing countries and product markets Report Now Available on ReportsandReports
Emerging Food and Drinks Markets in Business Insights is a new management report published by Business Insights that assesses Latin America across 8 food and drinks metrics, including market size, market growth.
- (1888PressRelease) July 06, 2010 - DALLAS - ReportsandReports Announce it Will Carry the Emerging Food and Drinks Markets in Latin America: Fast growth and maturing countries and product markets Research Report in its Store.
Browse the complete Report on: http://www.reportsandreports.com/market-reports/emerging-food-and-drinks-markets-in-latin-america-fast-growth-an/
Latin America is experiencing wide scale demographic changes and unprecedented levels of urbanization. The region largely suffers from low per capita expenditure with many countries suffering wide scale poverty.
The report provides a scorecard that measures the most promising markets. Some of the top-rated countries are then explored in more depth, providing insight into the opportunities and risks in their food and drinks markets. 'Emerging Food and Drinks Markets in Business Insights' is a new management report published by Business Insights that assesses Latin America across 8 food and drinks metrics, including market size, market growth, per capita spend, population, market intensity, commercial infrastructure and social structures. Each market is rated for each individual metric and an overall score produced to allow a final ranking. Key countries are examined in depth to assess the risks and opportunities in their food and drinks markets.
This analysis has enabled Business Insights to analyse market attractiveness and maturity of 8 countries, in order to identity future growth opportunities and risks for food and drinks manufacturers.
Key features of this report
• Gathers and analyzes the most recent data relating to 7 emerging food and drinks markets across 7 different metrics.
• Uses market value data to analyze market size, growth and per capita spend on food and drinks in each country.
• Analyses emerging markets in an overall scorecard, arriving at a list of the most attractive emerging food and drinks markets. Uses population, GNI, GDP and other indicators to come to the overall ranking in the scorecard.
• Explores the top five ranked countries in depth, including regional and country-specific market drivers and key trends within the country's food and drinks market.
• Examines the market value and growth of the dairy, soft drinks, savory snacks and bakery and cereals markets in each of the top five ranked countries in order to pinpoint key opportunities for manufacturers in each category.
Scope of this report
• Provides an easy to understand ranking of 7 emerging food and drinks markets.
• Provides insight to the food and drink manufacturer when deciding to enter a specific emerging food and drinks market.
• Analyzes the key trends being followed in the top five emerging food and drinks markets.
• Analyses the key market drivers of emerging regions and the top five emerging food and drinks market.
• Analyses four specific food and drinks categories in the top five emerging food and drinks markets.
Key findings from this report
• Latin America is experiencing wide scale demographic changes and unprecedented levels of urbanization. The region largely suffers from low per capita expenditure with many countries suffering wide scale poverty.
• Regulatory rules tightened during the recession protect domestic producers and limit potential of new players who do not secure affiliations with local companies.
• Much of Latin America is characterized by a relatively young age profiles. Younger consumers bring many demands but are receptive to new products and marketing, and will challenge traditions more readily.
• Penetration of new technologies is increasing in Latin America but typically remains behind the western world.
• Future market growth is expected to marginally trail that of current levels although by category it is a more positive picture.
• Per capita expenditure growth is mixed throughout the region with pockets of strong growth expected (Peru, Uruguay) but also areas of slower growth in the more mature markets (Brazil and Mexico).
Key questions answered
• What are the most attractive emerging food and drinks markets in Latin America?
• What are the key market drivers in the most attractive emerging and mature food and drinks markets in Latin America?
• Which food and drinks categories are most attractive in Latin America?
• Which trends are most apparent in the most attractive emerging food and drinks markets in Latin America?
• Which of the 8 countries present the most opportunity / risk for food and drinks manufacturers?
• How are leading players in Latin America, driving growth and innovation in their particular categories?
• What 7 metrics have been used in our analysis?
Browse all Consumer Goods Market Research Reports
Browse all Business Insights Market Research Reports at
The Nuclear Power Market Outlook for Developing Countries: Market overview, capacity growth, drivers, resistors and future outlook
The Future of Molecular Diagnostics: Innovative technologies driving market opportunities in personalized medicine
Innovations in Combating Infectious Diseases: Opportunities in therapeutics and diagnostics through application of proteomics, genomics, nanotechnology, and novel sources of lead generation
ReportsandReports comprises an online library of 10,000 reports, in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets, and 25 industry specific websites. Our client list boasts almost all well-known publishers of such reports across the globe. We as a third-party reseller of market research reports employ a number of marketing tools, such as press releases, email-marketing and effective search-engine optimization techniques to drive revenues for our clients. We also provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
7557 Rambler road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231