Embark Safety Adds Continuous Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) Monitoring
Embark Safety, the provider of Adverse Drivers Notification program now has a new website with expanded service offerings. The company added continuous Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) monitoring (i.e. Fleet Alert) to its suite of safety solutions.
- (1888PressRelease) May 01, 2012 - Orlando, Florida - Fleet Alert is an online system that pre-screens and continually monitors employees' driving records. Its goal is to lessen administrative burden, while reducing risk by pinpointing and monitoring employees with adverse driving history.
"Our customers now have a one-stop shop when it comes to driver safety" said General Manager, Edwin Sosa. "Our Driver Observation Program, MVR Fleet Alert and Online Driver Training allow Fleet Safety managers to become more efficient in mitigating accident risk and making sure their company's bottom is not jeopardized as a result of poor driving history and/or behavior."
Fleet Alert Highlights:
• The Fleet Alert system ensures reports and batches are run accurately, consistently and efficiently
• Continuous monitoring states provide daily, weekly, or monthly monitoring, adding peace of mind while virtually eliminating the workload of users in those states
• Non continuous monitoring states can be run monthly, quarterly, biannually or annually
• The visual nature of the dashboard summary allows users to shrink their batch review time from several days to several hours
• Users will have very little administrative duties
• No more batch delays due to preparation
There are several states who offer continuous MVR monitoring on either a daily, weekly or monthly basis. In these states, the Fleet Alert system will automatically check a driver's license with the DMV based on the timeframe listed. If the driver has any new activity on their license, such as a violation, accident or suspension then the client is notified via an email alert. States that are currently available for continuous monitoring are AR, CO, FL, HI, MI, MN, MO, NM, NV, NY, TN, and UT. States that are currently expected to be rolled out within the next several months are AR, KS, MT, OH and OK.
About Embark Safety
Embark Safety's preventive program monitors fleet drivers while on the road. Using How's My Driving? safety decals the company elicits feedback from the public and reports it back to their customers real-time. The program promotes accountability and encourages drivers to think and act safely.
For more information: