EffectiveSoft Extends MeeGo Development Services For MeeGo 1.1 Version
EffectiveSoft company now offers MeeGo 1.1 application development for customers globally.
- (1888PressRelease) December 16, 2010 - Minsk, Belarus - EffectiveSoft mobile development company is actively involved in software development across MeeGo 1.1 platform. Being among pioneers to explore the code of generic MeeGo 1.1 and new functionality, EffectiveSoft begins to create MeeGo 1.1 applications and cross platform solutions. MeeGo developers from EffectiveSoft have strong technical background to offer end-to-end consulting, development and integration services catering to customers worldwide.
Leveraging cutting-edge MeeGo technologies and development methodologies the team of EffectiveSoft creates mobile services and solutions across many industry segments as gaming, travel, ecommerce, elearning, hospitality, manufacturing and enterprise. The clients may order MeeGo 1.1 programming and consulting services by EffectiveSoft or have their existing software adjusted to new requirements of innovative platform.
The 1.1 version of MeeGo mobile open source operating system announced by Nokia provides a huge number of possibilities for software developers. In addition to an updated Linux kernel 2.6.35, X.org server 1.9.0, Web Runtime, Qt 4.7, MeeGo 1.1 version supports frameworks included in the MeeGo API, as contacts, messaging, sensor and other features. The 1.1 version of MeeGo Linux-based platform allows developers to benefit from new possibilities of mobile computing.
EffectiveSoft Company focuses on mobile application development for MeeGo OS using Qt framework, MeeGo Touch Framework and other technologies. The area of company's expertise covers MeeGo programming and cross-platform software development.
EffectiveSoft MeeGo team offers mobile development services to clients globally from a small mobile application to a complex solution:
• Multitasking MeeGo solutions
• Cross-platform application development
• Social networking applications
• Game and entertainment mobile software
• Mobile ecommerce software
• Business MeeGo applications and many more
Cost-efficiency of MeeGo development services and professional software outsourcing are among key benefits for clients of EffectiveSoft. They also actively provide mobile software development for Apple's iOS, Palm WebOS, BlackBerry, Android and other mobile platforms.
MeeGo is an open source Linux-based mobile platform, a result of Intel's Mobiln and Nokia's Maemo merging. MeeGo was first announced at Mobile World Congress in February 2010. This platform combines the best functionality of Intel and Maemo ecosystems; it is intended for netbooks, handheld computing and communications devices, connected TVs, media phones, in-car entertainment systems.
EffectiveSoft was founded in 2000, and now it is among leading software development companies specializing in mobile application development, software customization, QA and testing services. EffectiveSoft employs more than 300 software experts with hands on experience in project management and software development.
+375 17 2846000
Sales (at) effectivesoft (dot) com
Ya.Kolasa St., 3
220013 Minsk, Belarus