East Bay Toastmasters Host Open House, Learn Communication and Leadership Skills.
East Bay Toastmasters open house will demonstrate how you can become a better speaker by practicing in a friendly environment.
- Providence-Fall River-Warwick, RI-MA (1888PressRelease) January 23, 2012 - East Bay Toastmasters (http://9556.toastmastersclubs.org) invites residents to its open house to showcase how you can develop your communication and leadership skills by practicing in a friendly supportive environment. The meeting is open to the public and will be held on Thursday February 16th at 5:30 p.m. Linn Health Care on Alexander Ave, East Providence.
"Our goal is to demonstrate how the Toastmasters communication and leadership skill-building programs will help members become successful in both their professional and personal lives," says club President, Shae McWilliams.
A complete Toastmasters club meeting will be conducted during the open house, with prepared and impromptu speeches and speech evaluations.
• Learn to communicate more effectively
• Become more successful in their carreer
• Become better speakers and listeners
• Build their ability to motivate and persuade
• Improve their presentation skills
• Increase their self confidence
• Increase their leadership potential
The East Bay Toastmasters club meets the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month at 5:30 p.m. at Linn Health Care, 30 Alexander Ave, East Providence. For more information about the club, please visit http://9556.toastmastersclubs.org