DtiCorp.com Is Introducing 10 Honeywell Signal Processors
Honeywell has teamed with IRIS Systems to distribute industrial flame detection systems. Tailor made for the unique demands of industrial processes, the CS550B dual UV/IR viewing head delivers flame discrimination in the toughest environments.
- (1888PressRelease) September 21, 2011 - Fort Lauderdale, FL - Popular Honeyweonline retailer DtiCorp.com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) is introducing 10 brand new Honeywell Signal Processors. Honeywell has a wide array of discriminating flame monitoring systems for industrial and difficult flame detection applications. Honeywell has teamed with IRIS Systems to distribute industrial flame detection systems. Tailor made for the unique demands of industrial processes, the CS550B dual UV/IR viewing head delivers flame discrimination in the toughest environments. With automatic setup, three channels and the ability to monitor UV and IR flame components simultaneously or separately, the RP532 signal processor offers improved burner up time and reliability. Honeywell industrial flame monitoring by IRIS Systems provides the perfect blend of form, function and flame detection.
- Three methods of viewing head programming offer user flexibility; automatic, manual or factory defaults. Signal processors have keypads (model dependent) or may be connected to FlameTools software. Each viewing head has independent configuration. Certain models allow two sets of configuration data per viewing head. The RP531 processor has an available detachable programming plate, which reduces cost on large installations. With the plate, the RP531 has the same functionality of the RP532 processor.
X-Ray and Gamma Ray Immune:
- All viewing heads are immune to X-Rays and Gamma rays, making them ideal for myriad industrial applications.
- Wide array of products to meet broad industry needs
- Signal processors available in AC or DC versions
- Universal AC power inputs: 85-265VAC, 50/60Hz
- Independent configuration for each sensor
- FM and CSA approved
- Hazardous location viewing head models: Class 1, Div 2, Groups A, B, C & D, T5 and T4A
- Proportional 0/4-20mA flame signal output
- Flame and self-check relays
- Viewing head adjustable UV and IR gain settings
- Viewing head temperature indication
- Multiple high pass IR flicker frequency settings
- Electronic shutter for viewing head self-check
- Quick disconnect cable connection included
- Compact UV and IR detectors perfect for pilot monitoring
- UV Flare stack application specific model
Dual UV/IR Viewing Heads:
- Dual UV and IR sensing capabilities are housed within the same detector to provide application flexibility. Their ability to discriminate between all types of fuels, the main flame and unwanted background, make them uniquely suited for multiple industrial processes. Monitor UV and IR simultaneously or separately with the RP532 signal processors.
Individual UV and IR Viewing Heads:
- Multiple housing sizes and gain settings in both UV and IR to fit your application. Perfect for single and multiple burner applications and pilot monitoring.
Key Application Attributes:
- Lifecycle Costs: Separate signal processor and viewing head for ease of maintenance
> Wide spectral response for a variety of difficult to site applications
> Adjustable "Flame On" and "Flame Off" points for added discrimination
> Digital processing means you work with numbers - reduced field set-up time
> Ability to set-up and store settings in memory for ease of replacement
> Wide gain adjustment and multiple flicker frequency setting capability to prevent flame out in single or multiple burner applications
Burner Management System Interface:
- Each signal processor has a 0/4-20mA scalable flame signal output, two SPDT or SPST flame relays, and one SPDT or SPST self-check relay. The RP532 and RP531 signal processors also have a 24VDC auxiliary output and three N.O. alarm relays. Signal processors may also be linked to BMS using Modbus RTU protocol for monitoring and diagnostics.
Remote Configuration, Monitoring, Diagnostics:
- Easily interface multiple signal processors through FlameTools software for remote configuration, monitoring and diagnostics. Each signal processor is Modbus RTU capable with selectable parity and baud rate settings. Link up to 31or 63 signal processors (model dependent), in a single daisy chain loop, to FlameTools software. Refer to the applicable manual for connection method (RJ-11, RJ-45, 2-wire twisted pair, stereo jack).
About Us: DtiCorp.Com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) carries more than 35,000 HVAC products, including industrial, commercial and residential parts and equipment from Honeywell, Johnson Contols, Robertshaw, Jandy, Grundfos, Armstrong and more. Our online catalog is easy to navigate and search, and all products have a picture and a description. If a customer has any questions about a product, they can call 800-757-5999 and speak with one of our product experts. Our mission is to offer the best prices anywhere to our customers.