DSCallards "SAP Crystal Solutions Masterclass" Attracts Over Eighty Delegates
For the fifth year running, DSCallards holds successful Masterclass demonstrating the power of SAP Crystal Reports and Dashboard Design tools.
- (1888PressRelease) September 01, 2011 - DSCallards, the number one reseller of SAP Crystal Solutions in the UK, will be holding its fourth 2011 seminar, "SAP Crystal Reports and Dashboard Masterclass", at SAP Business Objects UK Head Office in Maidenhead, UK, on Wednesday 7th September 2011. So far DSCallards has received over eighty delegate registrations from organisations that include Sussex Police, BUPA, Caterpillar UK Ltd, Thales, BBC and Motorola.
Since the early 1990s, SAP Crystal Reports from SAP Business Objects has been the leading Business Intelligence (BI) reporting application with over twenty-five million copies sold, in over one hundred countries and in eight different languages. DSCallards has been working with the world-leading reporting solution and helping organisations across the UK to benefit from its rich features and functionality for over fifteen years.
"This is the fifth year in a row that we've been running these extremely popular, technical seminars for SAP Crystal Reports, and this month's event is no exception with another record number of registered delegates", commented Lee Grogan, Sales Manager, DSCallards. "It's a great opportunity for our award-winning consulting team to share their experiences and product knowledge with many existing and future customers."
As well as a practical approach on how to make the most of SAP Crystal Reports 2011, DSCallards Business Intelligence experts will provide a snapshot into the next generation of reporting software and share its understanding of how this could positively impact your business. Discussion topics will include:
SAP Crystal Reports
• Crystal Reports for those who have never seen it before
• New features in SAP Crystal Reports 2011
• Time Saving Features - Templates
• Formulas and calculations
• Methods of comparing this year with last year
• Group by Financial Year using your financial periods
• How to choose columns at runtime
• Hybrid charts
• How to build a Month End Report Pack
SAP Crystal Dashboard Design
• Building Dashboards with Live Data
• Multi-Dimensional Dashboards
• Build a Dashboard from scratch