Donation Xchange Re-Launches Website
Events.org announces the re-launch of Donation Xchange, software that streamlines donation requests. With the management tools, organizations can approve and decline donations online and monitor donations with custom reports.
- Chicago, IL (1888PressRelease) February 24, 2011 - Donation Xchange was the first of its kind, connecting organizations and businesses to their community by allowing them to safely and securely donate or request donation items for auctions and events in an online marketplace setting. The success of Donation Xchange, one of Events.org's newest online donation solutions, has inspired our team to further innovate the service to even better accommodate users' needs. Events.org is excited to announce the February 2011 launch of Donation Xchange's new and improved website, DonationX.org. This next generation platform is newly improved and beneficial to community organizations, nonprofits and donors alike.
Donation Xchange was created when the owners of Events.org, David Hassan and Mark Sweeny, recognized the latent need in the market. The original Donation Xchange was built in an effort to create an efficient platform for organizations that are looking to give back to the community. The beta version, launched in 2009, has since partnered with organizations such as the Detroit Lions, Chicago Blackhawks, Boston Celtics, and MLB.
Though the appearance of the site has been improved, it is the transformation of the Donation Xchange software over the last year that has lead Events.org to redevelop DonationX.org. With the new software you can still utilize all of the services attributed to Donation Xchange, as well as post ticket requests, scholarships and grants. With these changes, the revamped website is designed not only to enhance user experience but to better serve client's needs and better connect businesses and organizations to the community.
Benefits to Community Organizations/Nonprofits
With DonationXchange, businesses, individual donors, and community organizations benefit from a paperless and secure process to handle charity donations. It helps minimize the time, effort, and funds spent on the donation-solicitation process.
As a community organization or nonprofit, you can:
• Electronically submit donation requests to partnered donor organizations online
• Track the status and progress of the donation request
• Electronically acknowledge a donor's charitable donation
• Request tickets or celebrity/athlete appearances
• Post scholarships and grants
Benefits to Donors
Many businesses have utilized DonationXchange to handle their community relations and donation process, saving them hundreds of hours in phone calls and emails by automating the process. With DonationXchange, you can track your impact on the community and generate yearend contribution reports for tax purposes.
As a donor, you can:
• Electronically review and track donation requests
• Approve and decline requests online
• Fulfill donations with current inventory
• Manage monthly and annual campaign tracking, budget, and impact through the online portal
• Generate yearend contribution reports