DOM Fightgear has released the long anticipated DMX V
When we began this company, our goal was to design and build the perfect gi. All we really wanted was for the gi to feel like pajamas--which was accomplished with the DMX I. Then we got a lot of requests for an ultra-light gi.
- Dallas, TX (1888PressRelease) March 07, 2012 - When we began this company, our goal was to design and build the perfect gi. All we really wanted was for the gi to feel like pajamas--which was accomplished with the DMX I. Then we got a lot of requests for an ultra-light gi. That was a little harder to build because the fabric has to weigh 1/3 of the weight of a normal gi and still be just as strong. We did it with the DMX II, Competition Gi. It only weighs 2.3lbs and people still look surprised when they pick one up! Sick light. This left another group of gi buyers looking for something in between the 2 previous gi's we had created. We sought input from several of our key fighters and some of our key customers--Caio, Rosie (Justin), Mark, Bryan, Kirk, Jarod, Stack, Rene, Drew, and a few others. We wanted details about what they wanted for their idea of a "perfect" gi. Some of the stuff we offered was great and some things they didn't care for. We were careful who we listened to and careful what we added or took away. Here are some of the great features of the new DMX V:
- The jacket is pearl weave cotton with contrast stitching!
- The pants have a pearl weave, reinforced crotch to help prevent mid-round rips!
- Elimination of all patches! Every trademark & logo is now high quality embroidery!
- Addition of a high-strength nylon tie chord & 6 front belt loops so that the pants stay snug at your hips!
- Small mouth guard pocket on the inside of the pants at the right hip!
- Triple reinforced slits in the jacket for improved mobility!
- Double reinforced knees!
Most importantly, the DMX V is IBJJF approved!
This is a custom, private label gi made of high quality materials. This is the finest gi we have made, to date! The demand for improvements in gi's was growing daily & we wanted to stay true to our philosophy, courtesy of BG, to be FOR the people…or in our case, the fighter! We are grateful for our growing number of serious DOM fans who expect our gear to be better & we did not want to disappoint! This gi has already broken sales records & is receiving a lot of notice in the BJJ world; it's incredible! You've got to see the DMX V & pick 1, or 2, up for the upcoming Pans!