Dachser Global Markets Sets to Introduce New Interactive Analytics
Dachser Global Markets, the global brokerage service provider is set to launch a new interactive analytics. The new interactive analytics is composed of a collection of mathematical risk management tools that can be of extreme help for investors and fund managers to better execute and manage their portfolios.
- (1888PressRelease) October 09, 2010 - According to Jurgen Steiner, the Managing Director of Dachser Global Markets , they recognized the sensibility of their traders as they want more sophisticated tools in undertaking their trades. With the new interactive analytics, their wishes are granted for free of any charge.
Mr. Steiner also added that with the new Interactive Analytics of Dachser Global Markets, numerous clients will be attracted to trade within the firm, especially for voluminous traders who need extra management risk tools that can protect their investment while undertaking futures and options trades.
Recently, Dachser Global Markets has conducted its own research focused on the trading tool preferences of the traders. The result showed that 85 percent of the active traders preferred brokerage firms that offer extreme protection for their financial investment. The study also confirmed that most traders favored diversification of their portfolios, thus, employing managed futures trading account than any other trading plans.
"Most vendors offer the same risk management tools for huge fee, but Dachser Global Markets makes it readily accessible as an essential part of its value-added offering to dynamic traders, portfolio managers, investment advisors as well as CTAs," Mr. Steiner added. The new interactive analytics is soon to be released for the firm's active clients which includes some modules:
• The analytics allows investors to evaluate the possible risk of their portfolios across asset classes. It also tries to look at various risk in "what if" scenarios as possibly preferred by the trader.
• Option modeler estimates model option prices according to real time market data, including the implied volatility "smile," which is derived from the shape of the graph that plots the strike price and implied volatility of options with the same expiration date.
• The new interactive analytics also allows investors to concentrate on the risk and valuation of specific option contracts.
The modules provide the traditional Greek risk measures:
• Delta-used for the change in the options or derivatives price based on the change in the underlying asset price
• Gamma-used for the rate of change in delta vs. the underlying asset price
• Theta-used for the rate of decline in the value of an option due to the passage of time or time decay
• Vega-used for an option price change vs. a 1-percent change in volatility.
Furthermore, Dachser Global Markets also plans to add up value at risk measures in the near future. Dachser Global Markets is also considered as the doorway to trading of wide-array of financial instruments such as stocks, futures, options, corporate bonds, hedge funds as well as foreign exchange on global exchanges and market places around the world.