CSIA ANNOUNCES DEMOGALA LINE-UP Gubernatorial forum and technology's brightest lead the agenda for October event
CSIA, Colorado's Technology Association is announcing DEMOgala 2010, the region's largest technology conference, that includes speakers from Associated Content, Oracle, SimpleGeo, CareerBuilder, TrendVentures and several others.
- Denver, CO (1888PressRelease) September 17, 2010 - CSIA, Colorado's Technology Association, today announced that DEMOgala 2010, which is the region's largest technology conference, will include speakers from Associated Content, Oracle, SimpleGeo, CareerBuilder, TrendVentures and several others.
This year's event will also include a keynote breakfast session featuring a forum between Colorado gubernatorial candidates- Mayor John Hickenlooper, Dan Maes and former Congressman Tom Tancredo.
DEMOgala 2010 takes place on Friday, October 7, at the Hyatt Regency in Denver, Colo., and brings together business and community leaders from across the region to meet and learn from the "who's who" of technology and experience the intensity and inspiration of innovation first-hand.
"We are very pleased to have the region's only technology conference of this magnitude right here in Denver," said Su Hawk, president of CSIA. "We are assembling the highest caliber of speakers from both coasts and showcasing the most innovative technologies created right here in Colorado, the crossroads of technology, innovation and growth."
This year's lineup includes the gubernatorial forum, Colorado company demos during lunch and more than 20 speakers split between the morning and afternoon sessions. Confirmed speakers include:
• Luke Beatty, founder and president, Associated Content
• Drew Massey, founder, maniaTV
• Brent Rasmussen, president, North America, CareerBuilder
• Adam Swiecki, founder, SkateboardsEtc.com
• Mike Stemple, founder and CEO, Trend Ventures
• Perry Evans, CEO, Closely, Inc.
• Matt Galligan, CEO and co-founder, SimpleGeo
• Brian Kissel, CEO, Janrain
• Charles Groves, co-founder, FORSSE
• Jim Franklin,VP of Enterprise Performance Management & General Manager of the Crystal Ball Global Business Unit, Oracle
• Patrick Bultema, CEO, CodeBaby
• Bob Ogdon, CEO, Swiftpage
• Adeo Ressi, Founder and CEO, TheFunded.com
• Ida Lau, COO and Co-Founder, VeriPoint
• Niraj Shah, CEO and Co-Founder, CSN Stores
• Vince Jones, CEO, eBags
• Geoffroy Martin, CEO, Art.com
• Fabrice Grinda, Co-CEO, OLX
• Jon Nordmark, CEO and Co-Founder, Wambo
• Catharine Merigold, Co-Founder and General Partner, Vista Ventures
• Nancy Phillips, Co-Founder and General Partner, ViaWest
The gubernatorial forum provides an extraordinary opportunity for Colorado's gubernatorial candidates to share their vision for the future of Colorado with more than 1,000 of the state's leading technology executives and professionals, and for the technology industry to provide insight and information for the candidates.
For more information on CSIA's DEMOgala, including information on purchasing tickets and sponsorship, visit www.demogala.com or follow ( @ ) DEMOgala on Twitter dot
CSIA, Colorado's Technology Association, is the state's largest and most influential technology association. Since its beginning in 1994, CSIA has provided hundreds of programs, workshops and major events to create connections, portals for information, as well as leadership through legislative activities and involvement for key issues in the industry. Through the work of our more than 200 key volunteers, Board members and staff, CSIA also serves as the advocate on behalf of the industry for C-Level connections, legislative/regulatory leadership, as well as with the local influencers including legislators, news media, government leaders and other industry leaders.
CSIA represents the more than 5,000 software companies, nearly 1,000 hardware/storage and related technology companies, and 175,000 IT workers throughout the state to bring forward the technology leaders across the state.
For more information on CSIA, visit www.coloradotechonology.org