Cruise Experts Travel Increases Capacity for Popular Exclusive Best of Alaska Cruisetour
Demand is high for the travel agency's exclusive vacation experience.
- (1888PressRelease) September 07, 2012 - Travel agency Cruise Experts Travel has brought back their exclusive Alaska cruisetour package for 2013, after a sold out 2012 season. Starting with the land portion in Fairbanks, Alaska and ending in Vancouver, Canada, this 11- or 12-night vacation was designed for travellers seeking to experience the most of Alaska, in comfort and with the peace of mind that everything is looked after.
On land, guests are taken care of by a local Alaskan tour guide. Bags and luggage will be transferred from one destination to the next, all transportation is included, and breakfast is included each morning. On the cruise, a Cruise Experts Travel host will be onboard to take care of guests' needs.
With the agency's Best of Alaska cruisetour selling out this year, clients have already started reserving a spot for next year's tours.
"Our cruisetour is packed with value and our clients see that. Last year, we offered three dates. This year, due to the high demand, we've added an additional date," noted Denis Lim, Cruise Experts Travel President.
"The guest experience starts at the airport where they're greeted and driven to their hotel. They don't have to worry about a thing, from arrival in Fairbanks to the time they leave for home in Vancouver," said Blaine Lambert, Chief Operating Officer of Cruise Experts Travel.
Land tour destinations consist of Fairbanks, Denali, Anchorage and Whittier. Highlights include:
• education on the history, wildlife, and environment of the region;
• a cruise on a 1800s sternwheeler boat along the Chena River;
• an Alaska salmon bake dinner at the 44-acre Pioneer Park;
• Happy Trails Kennel, home of famous four time Iditarod champion, Martin Buser;
• transportation on the Alaska railroad in a glass-domed railcar;
• luxury motorcoach service on the scenic George Parks and Seward highways;
• the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center; and
• the Tundra Wilderness Tour in Denali National Park.
One of the major features setting the agency's Best of Alaska cruisetour apart from other cruise and land vacations is the distance into Denali National Park. Best of Alaska guests travel 60 miles into Denali National Park, rather than the usual 14.
"There's opportunity for more wildlife sightings, as well as a closer look at Mount McKinley, the highest peak in North America. We ensured that our itinerary would allow for as many wildlife sightings, glaciers and mountains as possible," said Lambert.
After the land tour, guests board the Coral Princess, which takes them to both Hubbard Glacier and Glacier Bay. They then cruise to Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan and finally Vancouver.
"Princess Cruises has an excellent reputation, especially when it comes to Alaska cruises. They have one of the best itineraries for this destination. In fact, at this time, no other cruise line goes to Hubbard Glacier and Glacier Bay on the same sailing," explained Lambert.
The Alaska experience continues on the ship with Princess Cruises offering an authentic Alaskan style buffet breakfast every morning. Guests can also tune into commentary by the onboard naturalist and park ranger as they discuss visiting areas.
Dates for the 2013 Best of Alaska cruisetour are June 8, July 6, and August 3, 31. Cruise Experts Travel is taking bookings and advises interested parties to contact the office directly at 1-800-565-2784. Space is limited.
For more information, visit www.AlaskaCruiseExperts.com.
About Cruise Experts Travel
Cruise Experts Travel Ltd is one of the largest cruise travel agencies in Western Canada and is the first Canadian agency of the Signature Travel Network. Expert advice and passion for cruising has made the agency a market leader in the travel agency community.
Cruise Experts Travel is open seven days a week. Connect with the agency on Facebook www.facebook.com/CruiseExpertsTravel and Twitter www.twitter.com/Cruise_Xperts.
About Signature Travel Network
The Signature Travel Network is a co-operative with over 300 independently owned and managed travel companies in North America. The Network offers members access to leading edge travel management and marketing technology and the ability to offer the very best in pricing and value to their clients.