Cricketer Kris Srikkanth's E-Learning Portal Careerstrokes Ties Up With IGNOU
IGNOU and Kris Srikkanth's venture Careerstrokes has signed a MoC to achieve an important mile¬stone in offering innovative and life-changing tools of learning.
- (1888PressRelease) December 13, 2011 - Former India cricket captain Kris Srikkanth's venture Careerstrokes has signed a Memorandum of Collaboration (MoC) with the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IG¬NOU), one of the world's largest universi¬ties offering an open platform to students seeking higher education. The website www.careerstrokes.com offers a whole range of modules required for career enhancement and success in life, namely goal setting, leadership, stress management, communication skills, decision-making and teamwork (and others)
Careerstrokes will be using the language of cricket, for easy understanding of complex management issues for students / young professionals. The MOC paves the way for the 4 million students of IGNOU to empower and equip them-selves with employability skills and career-enhancement mod¬ules, offered by Careerstrokes to achieve success in life. The modules draw extensive inspiration from the game of cricket in an effort to make learning "exciting and a pleasant experience".
Theme Based Learning:
This is a unique pedagogy to generate interest among learners. Every Learning Element is based on a real life sports concept such as cricket. This is intercepted with interviews from industry experts and celebrity cricketers. You can easily relate to these and completely internalize the concept which therefore, helps in better understanding.
Course completion certificate: The certificate will be given by IGNOU on completion of the course.
About Career Strokes:
Careerstrokes.com is Kris Srikkanth's e-learning portal. Here Kris Srikkanth will be using the language of cricket, which is a religion in India, for easy understanding of complex management issues for students / young professionals to grasp the subject matter in the shortest possible time. The candidates can easily relate to the Learning Element and completely synthesize the concept, which in turn will help in better understanding the module. This program looks at motivating, improving awareness levels, and provides a supporting framework to under-graduate / graduate students and young professionals.
Careerstrokes.com provides 18 modules for "career enhancement and personality development"
• Live Interactive session with experts and mentors through Webinars / Chats.
• Archived sessions for those who missed the live sessions.
• Assignment and tests for each module.
• Ask your coach section to help clear doubts
• Assessment & Certificate Exam module for self assessment at the end of the course.
C M Sundaram
cms ( @ ) t20learning dot com
For More Info Visit http://careerstrokes.com