Corpinc. Company News Section
- International Finance and global management fostering fair and ethical economic growth. We challenge large investors in finding increased methods to support local economies and development of human resources.
- Why Africa must cancel Economic Agreements, Political and Military with France? Dr. Mehenou Amouzou
- Africa can become a continent of the future, prosperous and children need no longer take the risk of crossing the Mediterranean to be the sole bread-winner for many families in the continent. This phenomenon is all the more distressing that one third perished at sea, and another one third are treated inhumanely in camps and the final third of the survivors are undocumented citizens and therefore faces an uncertain future!
- May 19, 2015
- The Economic Decline of the USA Empire: The Airplane without the Pilot! By Dr. Mehenou Amouzou
- To finance the end of last year's budget for public spending, the government has borrowed 0.46% dollars of new debt increasing the federal Government deficit to 1 Trillion 352 billion USD. The federal Government has added another debt obligation of 1 Trillion 819 billion USD during the last Twelve months. The impending recession is a direct threat to the U.S. economy and domestic life in 2013.
- March 10, 2015
- The Economic Decline of the USA Empire: The Airplane without the Pilot
- The U.S. can once again become a great nation if research and development become more important than military spending. The U.S. can once again become a great nation if domestic and foreign policy review takes precedence to band aid tactics like taxing Social Security. A change is Foreign policy alone can increase relations with other countries based on mutual respect and need for valuable resources. In turn, increased exportation for the U.S. can occur.
- May 13, 2013