Core Systems Summit Successfully Kicks Off in Chicago
The Core Systems Summit successfully kicked off today for property & casualty representatives in the insurance industry at the Hotel Sax in Chicago.
- (1888PressRelease) April 15, 2011 - The Core Systems Summit successfully kicked off today at the Hotel Sax in Chicago for property & casualty representatives in the insurance industry. The event included a full day of agenda sessions on the latest policy admin topics and trends, and brought together representatives from CNA, RLI Insurance, Nationwide, Allstate, and more.
Sessions led by representatives from Novarica, the event's Analyst Content Partner, were well received by the audience and covered the following topics: the property & casualty policy admin solution provider marketplace, core system implementation, and managing vendor partnerships. Novarica team members also lead an Analyst Q&A session at the event.
Day two of the Core Systems Summit for life & annuity representatives kicks off tomorrow. Speakers and panelists at the event include:
• Chuck Johnston, VP, Global Strategy and Alliances, Oracle Insurance
• John Heidelberger, VP & CIO, Individual Risk Products, Guardian Life
• Brahmaiah Jarugumilli, Enterprise Architect & 2nd VP, National Life Group
• Sanjeev Singh, VP & CIO, Atlantic American Corporation
• Dean Demos, CIO, North America, Combined Insurance Company of America
In addition to these speakers and panelists, Don Desiderato, Research Principal, Novarica, will lead a roundtable session on how to effectively launch new products and Chad Hersh, Partner, Insurance Research Practice, Novarica, will lead a roundtable on new approaches to core systems migration. Hersh gave a keynote presentation on the policy admin solution provider marketplace during day one of the event.
For more information about the Core Systems Summit, visit www.coresystemssummit.com. For coverage and pictures of the event, follow the CDM Media Twitter feed ( @ ) CDMmedia or check out the CDM Media Flickr page at www dot flickr dot com/photos/cdmmediaevents/ dot
About CDM Media
CDM Media is a business-to-business media company serving Fortune 1000 clients who want to build relationships with CIOs and senior-level technology executives. CDM Media, the custom design marketing organization, develops unique marketing platforms that attract high-level IT professionals across several verticals. For more information, please visit http://www.cdmmedia.com/ or connect with CDM Media on Twitter, ( @ ) CDMmedia dot