Colorado Assisted Living Parker Announces Separate Unique Services for Its Residents with Dementia Disorders
Colorado Assisted Living Homes announce segregation of Assisted Living Parker services with three types of services, namely, assisted living services, respite care services, and senior day care services.
- (1888PressRelease) April 29, 2012 - Denver, Colorado - Colorado Assisted Living Homes announce that they have initiated personalized services for people with memory impairment disorders. The services have been categorized and separated as assisted living services, respite care services, and senior day care services. These services are designed to meet the different expectations of seniors and their family members.
Assisted Living Parker Services
Assisted Living Parker services offered by Colorado Assisted Living Homes include the following:
• Help with bathing, dressing, and personal hygiene
• Rooms cleaned every morning with beds made fresh
• Three meals a day with home cooked taste from different menu
• Fresh and nutritious snacks between meals
• Hair care, pedicure, and manicure
• Medication management
• Incontinence management
• End of life Hospice care, when needed
• In-house doctor visits
• Exercise and dancing
• Walking and gardening
• Arts and crafts
• Ballgames, puzzles, reading, and reminiscing
• Family picnics with barbeques and visits to parks
Respite Care Services
Respite care services of Assisted Living Parker at Colorado Assisted Living Homes have been carefully designed to allow caretakers to offer memory care services for specific periods in the homes of seniors with dementia related disorders. The respite care services are offered for a weekend, a day, a week, a month, or for any period of time stipulated by the family members of the afflicted person, when they are away from home or even when they are at home. The price of respite care varies between $75 and $125 a day, depending on the amount of care and types of services offered.
Senior Day Care Services
Senior day care services at Assisted Living Parker by Colorado Assisted Living Homes are meant for seniors who require supportive services without round-the-clock care and supervision. The seniors can socialize with others like them during the day and participate in outings and other interesting activities. They can go back home in the evening to spend the night in their home with family members.
Colorado Assisted Living Homes, LLC