CISOs and IT Executives Invited to Speak at Upcoming IT Security Event
The CISO Summit team announced today that it would like to invite CISOs and IT security executives to speak at the upcoming event, Dec. 6 - 7, 2011 at the Montelucia Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Honolulu, HI (1888PressRelease) October 21, 2011 - The CISO Summit brings together top information security executives and CISOs across several industry verticals. The CISO Summit agenda is designed to encourage conversation among attendees through a selection of panel discussions, roundtables, think tanks and Q&As. The CISO Summit allows attendees to learn about invaluable new strategies to solve information security problems, while catching up with familiar faces and making new, critical business contacts.
Featured agenda sessions at the CISO Summit:
• Data Security & Integrity - Gaining Control & Protecting Your Information
• Back to Basics: Improving Efficiency and Cutting Costs
• Security, Identity Management and Fraud: Future Proofing the Enterprise IT System
• The Collision of Information Management and Litigation Risk
• If You Trust Me With an M-16, Why Can't You Trust Me With an iPhone?
CISO Summit speakers are senior level IT security decision makers at Fortune 1000 organizations. Speakers must have executive level experience with a direct security focus. Participating speakers receive complimentary travel, accommodations, food and drink for the duration of the event.
For more information about the CISO Summit, visit www.cisosummit.us. If you would like to speak at the CISO Summit, fill out the call for speakers form at www.cisosummit.us/callforspeakers/.
To speak to someone directly about the event, contact Ross Abbott, VP, Sales, North America at ross.abbott ( @ ) cdmmedia dot com or 808-694-3661 dot
About the CISO Summit
CDM Media brings together CIOs and technology executives to develop business ideas and build lasting relationships with peers and colleagues. The CISO Summit, to be held December 6-7, 2011, allows IT executives to discuss the latest business technology issues and learn about current technology solutions. For more information, please visit http://www.cisosummit.us/.