CIOs and IT Executives Invited to Speak at Upcoming Technology Event
The CIO Summit team would like to invite CIOs and IT executives from all industries to speak at the upcoming event, Nov 6 - 8, 2011 at the InterContinental in Miami.
- (1888PressRelease) October 01, 2011 - The CIO Summit allows CIOs and IT executives to meet with their technology peers from various industries including, but not limited to healthcare, finance, insurance, government, telecom, utilities and education. The event's agenda is designed to encourage conversation among attendees, allowing them to discuss current challenges, best practices, breakthroughs, and trends. Agenda sessions include roundtables, think tanks, analyst Q&As, and keynote presentations.
Featured agenda sessions at the CIO Summit:
• Open Source Solutions for a Competitive Edge - Defining the Next Generation of Innovate IT Solutions
• Mobility/Wireless Trends and Security - Mobility Solutions to the Workforce
• Building a Comprehensive Information Security Plan
• IT Risk Management and Cost Optimization - Key Success Factors for any Operation
• Business and Marketing Analytics - Success through Analysis
Current speakers include representatives from Enterprise Strategy Group, Shane Company, T-Mobile and Citi.
CIO Summit speakers are senior-level IT decision makers representing Fortune 1000 organizations. Speakers must have executive-level experience with a direct technology focus. Participating speakers receive complimentary travel, accommodations, food and drink for the duration of the event.
For more information about the CIO Summit, visit www.ciosummit.us. If you would like to speak at the CIO Summit, fill out the call for speakers form at http://www.ciosummit.us/callforspeakers/.
To speak to someone directly about the event, contact Ross Abbott, VP, Sales, North America, at ross.abbott ( @ ) cdmmedia dot com or 808-694-3661 dot
About the CIO Summit
CDM Media brings together CIOs and technology executives from North America's Fortune 1000 organizations to develop business ideas and build lasting relationships with peers and colleagues. The CIO Summit, to be held November 6-8, 2011, allows IT executives to discuss the latest business technology issues and learn about current technology solutions. For more information, please visit http://www.ciosummit.us/.