CIO Healthcare Summit Announces Mobility Panel Participants
Today the CIO Healthcare Summit announced the final list of participants for the panel discussion Improving Patient Care through Mobility, including representatives from Sparrow Health System, Alabama Medical Center, mHealth Initiative and Drager.
- (1888PressRelease) March 29, 2011 - The CIO Healthcare Summit announced today the final list of participants for the panel discussion Improving Patient Care through Mobility, including representatives from Sparrow Health System, Alabama Medical Center, mHealth Initiative and Dräger.
The CIO Healthcare Summit, April 3-6, 2011 in Scottsdale, Arizona, brings together CIOs, IT executives, technology analysts and solution providers to network and attend educational sessions in a relaxed, yet focused setting. The event is an opportunity for attendees to make new business contacts, have in-depth discussions and learn about new technology solutions.
Taking place on Tuesday, April 5, the panel will explore mobility from the patient, administrator and clinical perspective, including taking a closer look at implementation and security strategies. Panel members will also discuss how healthcare organizations are dealing with the increasing demand for mobility in the workplace, what technologies are currently being used and what pitfalls have occurred. Participating attendees:
• Galen Metz, CIO, Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin
• Patrick Hale, CTO, Sparrow Health System
• Dave Gravender, VP & CIO, Kaweah Delta Health Care District
• Eric Daffron, CIO, Southeast Alabama Medical Center
• Peter Waegemann, Health IT Strategist VP, mHealth Initiative
• Jack Santos, Research VP, Gartner (Moderator and Master of Ceremonies)
Also participating in the panel is Jim Keegan, Business Development Director, Patient Monitoring Systems & IT, Dräger Medical. Dräger is a leading international company in the fields of medical and safety technology. Founded in 1889, the Company's products, services and systems protect, support and save lives.
To view the CIO Healthcare Summit agenda, visit www.ciohealthcaresummit.com/agenda. For more information about the event, visit www.ciohealthcaresummit.com.
If you would like to speak to someone directly about the CIO Healthcare Summit, contact Chris Li, Event Director, CIO Healthcare Summit, at chris.li ( @ ) cdmmedia dot com or 808-694-3686 dot
About the CIO Healthcare Summit
CDM Media brings together CIOs and technology executives from North America's Fortune 1000 organizations to develop business ideas and build lasting relationships with peers and colleagues. The CIO Healthcare Summit, to be held April 3-6, 2011 in Scottsdale, Arizona, allows IT executives to discuss the latest business technology issues and learn about current technology solutions. For more information, please visit http://www.ciohealthcaresummit.com/. Follow us on Twitter: ( @ ) CDMmedia dot