CIO Finance Summit Announces Content Committee
The CIO Finance Summit team announced today the members of the event's Content Committee, a group of CIOs and IT executives who determine agenda topics for the event and provide leadership onsite.
- (1888PressRelease) June 29, 2011 - The CIO Finance Summit, August 21-24, 2011 in Scottsdale, Arizona, is an opportunity for C-level executives from banks, credit card companies, investment funds and other financial institutions to network and share best practices during agenda and networking sessions. The goal of the event is to create opportunities for attendees to have in-depth conversations, allowing them to learn from their peers and share their expertise.
The 2011 CIO Finance Summit Content Committee:
• Rob McIsaac, Group VP & CIO, First Citizens Bank
• H.P. Bunaes, SVP, Corporate Risk Management, SunTrust
• Sudhir Nair, SVP, Technology Home Loans & Insurance Technology, Bank of America
• Angelo Valletta, SVP & CIO, Sun National Bank
• John Minutaglio, CTO, Synovus Financial
• Madhavi Mantha, Principal and Head of Banking Research, Novarica (Master of Ceremonies)
The CIO Finance Summit Content Committee participates in conference calls prior to the event in order to determine agenda session topics. In addition, committee members will participate in the panel discussion "Innovation & Rebuilding the Client Proposition" at end of day two of the event.
"The Content Committee's participation ensures that our event attendees are having conversations around and learning about the IT topics that are most important to their organizations. Committee members are leaders both in their organizations and in the industry. They truly understand the technology issues and opportunities that are affecting the finance industry," said Mark Southam, Event Director, CIO Finance Summit.
For more information about the event, visit www.ciofinancesummit.com.
If you are interested in attending or speaking at the event, contact Mark Southam, Event Director, CIO Finance Summit, at mark.southam ( @ ) cdmmedia dot com or 312-374-0842 dot
About the CIO Finance Summit
CDM Media brings together CIOs and technology executives from North America's Fortune 1000 organizations to develop business ideas and build lasting relationships with peers and colleagues. The CIO Finance Summit, to be held August 21-24, 2011 in Scottsdale, Arizona, allows IT executives to discuss the latest business technology issues and learn about current technology solutions. For more information, please visit http://www.ciofinancesummit.com/.