CIO Cloud Summit Announces Latest CIO and IT Executive Attendees
Today the CIO Cloud Summit team announced a few of the CIOs and IT executives who will attend the upcoming technology event, June 14-16, 2011 in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- (1888PressRelease) April 12, 2011 - The CIO Cloud Summit team announced today a few of the CIOs and IT executives who have signed on to attend the upcoming technology event, June 14-16, 2011 in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The technology event will allow attendees to take an in-depth look at cloud computing topics and trends, including how to build a private cloud, optimizing cloud computing performance, barriers and requirements to cloud adoption, and cloud computing compliance. The event's interactive agenda includes roundtables, think tanks, and panel discussions as well as formal and informal networking opportunities.
A few the CIOs and IT executives attending the CIO Cloud Summit:
• Michael Josephs, CIO, StrataCare, Inc.
• Dmitri Ilkaev, VP, IT, Enterprise Architecture, Thermo Fisher Scientific
• Carl Stringer, VP, IT, US Sugar Corporation
• Bernie Shunfenthal, VP, Global Applications, Avery Dennison
• Charles Dodd, Deputy CIO, City of Detroit
• Richard Rothschild, Senior Director, IT, TiVo
"CIOs in every industry are currently trying to figure out how to leverage cloud computing at their organizations. Whether they are researching cloud computing options or looking to optimize their finished cloud computing projects, the CIO Cloud Summit will offer a wealth of information and in-depth conversations, allowing executives to learn from each other and develop a set of best practices," said Mark Southam, Event Director,
CIO Cloud Summit.
George Hamilton, Principal Analyst, Cloud Computing, Yankee Group, will act as the Master of Ceremonies for the event.
For more information about the CIO Cloud Summit, visit www.ciocloudsummit.com.
If you are interested in attending the event, fill out a delegate registration form http://www.ciocloudsummit.com/register.php or contact Mark Southam, Event Director, CIO Cloud Summit at mark.southam ( @ ) cdmmedia dot com or 312-374-0842 dot
About CIO Cloud Summit
CDM Media brings together CIOs and technology executives from North America's Fortune 1000 organizations to develop business ideas and build lasting relationships with peers and colleagues. The CIO Cloud Summit, to be held June 14-16, 2011 in Scottsdale, Arizona, allows IT executives to discuss the latest cloud computing topics and trends, and learn about current technology solutions. For more information, please visit http://www.ciocloudsummit.com/.