CIO Cloud Summit Announces Delegates from Barnes & Noble, Best Buy, and Ciena
The CIO Cloud Summit team announced that delegates who will attend the upcoming technology event include representatives from Barnes & Noble, Best Buy and Ciena Corporation.
- (1888PressRelease) May 13, 2011 - The CIO Cloud Summit team announced today a few of the delegates who will attend the upcoming technology event, including representatives from Barnes & Noble, Best Buy and Ciena Corporation.
The CIO Cloud Summit, June 14-16 in Scottsdale, Arizona, will bring together CIOs and technology executives who are planning, executing or want to optimize cloud computing projects at their organizations. The event is an opportunity to network and attend in-depth agenda sessions in a relaxed, yet focused business setting. Agenda topics to be discussed include cloud computing integration and standards, application security, how to build a private cloud, and the future of cloud storage technology.
A few of the delegate attending the CIO Cloud Summit:
• Alex Madama, Director, Systems Administration, Barnes & Noble
• Scott Anderson, System Strategy Director, GBS, IT Platform Services, Best Buy
• John Crowther, VP & CIO, Ciena Corporation
• Mark Howe, Director, Enterprise Architecture, Waste Management
• Dale Danilewitz, CIO, AmerisourceBergen Specialty Group
"The CIO Cloud Summit is a great opportunity for attendees to share their cloud computing expertise and best practices. With attendees from innovative companies, delegates are sure to leave the event with new information that will allow them to make better decisions about cloud projects at their organizations," said Mark Southam, Event Director, CIO Cloud Summit.
For more information about the event, visit www.ciocloudsummit.com.
A few spots remain for interested attendees. If you would like to participate in the cloud computing event, contact Mark Southam, Event Director, CIO Cloud Summit at mark.southam ( @ ) cdmmedia dot com or 312-374-0842 dot
About CIO Cloud Summit
CDM Media brings together CIOs and technology executives from North America's Fortune 1000 organizations to develop business ideas and build lasting relationships with peers and colleagues. The CIO Cloud Summit, to be held June 14-16, 2011 in Scottsdale, Arizona, allows IT executives to discuss the latest cloud computing topics and trends, and learn about current technology solutions. For more information, please visit http://www.ciocloudsummit.com/.