CIMCON Software Announces Participation in the Global Strategic Management Institute's "2011 Governance, Risk Management and Compliance Summit"
CIMCON Software Participates in Global Governance, Risk Management and Compliance Summit in Boston, MA.
- (1888PressRelease) November 03, 2011 - Boston and London - CIMCON Software, the pioneering Market Leader in Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions for End User Computing (EUC), today announced that it is participating in the Global Strategic Management Institute's "2011 Governance, Risk Management and Compliance Summit" at the Boston Back Bay Hilton from November 1 through 3.
Designed to introduce companies to best practices and case studies, the Governance, Risk Management and Compliance Summit will specifically help GRC professionals to:
• Discover methodologies that link operational decisions and strategic planning in an integrated and controlled framework.
• Effectively bridge the gap between process and technology, aligning Enterprise Risk Management, Information Technology, Compliance, Legal Risk and Financial processes.
• Mitigate systemic risk and regulations to navigate today's challenging economy.
• Connect with industry colleagues and peers
"As the recognized Market Leader in End User Computing, CIMCON Software is pleased to participate in this unique event that advances Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC)," said Sanjay Agrawal, Director. "Regulations such as Solvency 2, Basel 3 and the Frank-Dodd Act have focused increasing management attention on GRC initiatives across many organizations. Key amongst these are the risks from end user computing applications such as spreadsheets and databases. The Governance, Risk Management and Compliance Summit is guaranteed to provide attendees with an in-depth look at why GRC is important, and how it should be implemented throughout their organizations. We welcome and encourage all conference attendees to learn more about CIMCON Software's End User Computing Solutions, especially its SOX-XL suite which can help discover, categorize, remediate, and control risks from spreadsheets and databases."
About CIMCON Software, Inc.
With 22 years of innovation, experience and knowledge, CIMCON Software, Inc. is a pioneering Market Leader in providing a complete range of Spreadsheet Management and Control solutions. CIMCON's Spreadsheet Compliance Technology is a de facto Industry Standard with the Largest Installed Client Base of nearly 250 companies for regulatory compliance, including the Regulator of America's Capital Markets and an enforcement arm of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). With a client base spanning 25 countries and a 9 year history of use, CIMCON's spreadsheet compliance technology has been selected and implemented worldwide by many Fortune 500 corporations as a Global Corporate Standard for Regulatory Compliance.
CIMCON's SOX-XL suite of products provide the industry's most comprehensive spreadsheet lifecycle solutions from discovery, risk assessment, analysis, and controls to archiving and record retention. CIMCON Software is also the first company to provide compliance solutions for Access databases in a single integrated platform to provide our clients with one-stop End User Computing (EUC) solutions.
Director, Marketing & Communications
Tel: (978) 692 9868 Ext. 207