Challenger Lifts enters exciting home enthusiast / Do-It-Yourself service and storage market with new car lift models
Challenger Lifts enters exciting home enthusiast / Do-It-Yourself service and storage market with new car lift models.Introducing Challenger's home enthusiast / Do-It-Yourself service and storage 4-post car lifts. The CL4P9X and CL4P9W 9,000 lb. capacity car lifts were designed with versatility in mind.
- Lousiville, KY-IN (1888PressRelease) May 17, 2011 - Introducing Challenger's home enthusiast / Do-It-Yourself service and storage 4-post car lifts. The CL4P9X and CL4P9W 9,000 lb. capacity car lifts were designed with versatility in mind. From home enthusiast and commercial storage applications to light duty general service applications, these hydraulic vehicle lifts compliment your storage or service needs and are loaded with real benefits. They are essential for the "do it yourself" home garage, providing the best of both worlds - store a vehicle up top and below with up to 80" of clearance when the lift is fully raised, or use this lift to service your vehicles.
Whether you're a gear head skinned knuckles type of guy (or gal), a professional car collector, just need more room in your garage or looking for commercial storage capacity, the CL4P9 car lifts wears many hats.
Other features and benefits include:
• Heavy-Duty commercial grade design with rigid formed columns and runways for superior strength and dependability, yet light enough to move around the garage with optional caster wheel set
• 115v standard plug-in power unit - can be mounted on front or rear column for more versatility in space constraining garages (optional 220v version available)
• Versatile design allows it to be either Free-Standing or Bolted-to-Floor
• Built-in runway rail system accommodates optional rolling jacks, jack trays, drip trays and storage platforms
• Single hydraulic cylinder underneath runway
• Large 12 x 12 column bases for rigidity, especially for free standing setup
• Full length ultra-weight molecular composite slider blocks for minimal wear and
• Factory installed mechanical lock system meeting ANSI safety standards
• ALI / ETL certified
CL4P9 4-post car lifts are available for shipment May 1, 2011 and are available in black color only. For more information contact Mike Eaton, Marketing Director, at 800-648-5438 or visit us online at http://www.challengerlifts.com/CL4P9.shtml for a complete listing of features and benefits.
Contact: Mike Eaton, Marketing Director