Chainformation Helps O'Learys Grow from Local to Global Restaurant Chain with Franchise Software and Laser Focus on Franchise Compliance
Sweden's leading sports bar and restaurant chain has tooled up with franchise software that enables them to laser focus on communication and brand compliance.
- (1888PressRelease) July 13, 2012 - Chainformation, a leading provider of software for retail, franchise and chain businesses, has successfully implemented its franchise software platform across the O'Leary's franchise, Sweden's most expansive restaurant chain, with over 70 locations around the world.
Tooling up with the CCM franchise software platform by Chainformation provides the O'Learys network with custom built, easy-to-use tools for the daily operations of a restaurant.
In addition to serving as the restaurant chain's main delivery vehicle of know-how, the CCM platform streamlines communications into one single platform that offers:
• Faster, role-based communication
• Digital franchise manuals
• Marketing Design Templates and Execution tools
• Brand and Identity Guidelines
• Daily Sales Reporting
"A successful franchise must provide its locations with a software platform that simplifies and improves the daily operations. Not only do you need a tool that streamlines communications, you also need a software platform that enables collaboration and sharing of content - and most importantly - is built according to the unique requirements of the franchise industry. For O'Learys, the CCM franchise software by Chainformation met all these requirements," says Christian Bellander, Chief Operating Officer at O'Learys.
The relationship between O'Learys and Chainformation began nearly a decade ago when the restaurant chain began moving assertively to further grow its business, and increased focus on creating a consistent brand experience. Through one common interface, restaurant owners would access digital franchise manuals, marketing design templates and important news.
While CCM is ready to be used out of the box and can be implemented in just 2-4 weeks, O'Learys worked with Chainformation to develop additional features catering to the restaurant chain's specific needs:
• Recipe and ingredient management for planning and printing menus
• Customer Loyalty Program Management and Mailing Features
• Access to preferred vendors, central discounts and procurement processes
• A Design tool for design of brand-compliant promotions and e-mail campaigns
• Campaign Management Tools for E-mail, SMS Text Messaging and Direct Mails
• A Media asset manager for handling of images, logos and document templates
• Entry module for customer feedback surveys
• Single sign in functionality for other web partners such as Mystery Shopping initiatives, e-Learning, online print shop and more
O'Learys were also determined to use CCM to create local flexibility. For example, Chainformation worked with O'Learys to connect its entire menu database with printers around the world so that local restaurants could compose their own menus and coordinate production with local printers. With over 150 dishes stored centrally, each restaurant is able to customize a menu based on the meals that are in regional demand, or for a specific local season.
"The ability to combine local flexibility with central brand control is one of the factors that makes our franchise software so powerful. In addition to facilitating the development of localized menus, our franchise software also provides each O'Learys restaurant with the ability to create and publish content on their website.
For instance, a restaurant owner in Singapore is able to publish a story about an upcoming local sports event without knowing anything about web design. Everything is driven out of the CCM franchise software using brand compliant templates," says Anders Hall, Sales and Marketing Manager at Chainformation.
In partnering with Chainformation, O'Learys were able to leverage and proven technologies and used by other franchise leaders. Over the past twelve years, Chainformation has provided franchise software and partnered with some of Scandinavia's largest franchise- and retail-chains, including Wayne's Coffee, IC Company and ICEBAR by ICEHOTEL.