CEO of Document Sharing and Signing Platform DotLoop to Speak at Xplode Real Estate Technology Conference
Real Estate Agents Using Technology to Better Serve the Core of Their Business.
- Cincinnati, OH-KY-IN (1888PressRelease) February 10, 2011 - DotLoop CEO Austin Allison is scheduled to speak at the Xplode Real Estate Technology Conference in Austin, Texas on February 10, 2011. There, he will address professionals eager to adopt technology, dubbed "digital agents," and the systems they use to improve business.
Allison focuses on real estate professionals using the right system to fit their business needs rather than adopt multiple systems that could create clutter or overlap.
"In a world where technology changes so rapidly, it's important for all real estate professionals to adapt," Allison said. "It's not always enough to simply use technology. An agent must understand how it impacts the core of their business in order to provide real benefit."
Allison is among the panel of experienced real estate and technology experts that will convene at the Hyatt Regency Austin-hosting the first Xplode conference in a nationwide series-to share ideas and products designed to improve individual success and the state of the real estate industry as well.
The panel of speakers includes:
• Matt Fagioli ( @ ) MattFagioli: Founder of the Xplode Real Estate Technology Conference;
• Todd Carpenter ( @ ) tcar: Social Media Manager for the National Association of Realtors®;
• Chris Smith ( @ ) TechSavvyAgent: Founder of TechSavvyAgent.com;
• Maya Paveza ( @ ) MayaREguru: Social media expert and Award winning Realtor;
• Alex Lange @Alexander_Lange: CTO of Market Leader
• Jeff Lobb @JeffLobb: EXIT Realty Corp. International's Vice President of Technology and Innovation.
Other speakers include Kristinna Wise, John Lim, Eric Bramlett, Eric Carvajal, Shannon King, Michael Krisa, Victor Lund, Amy Smythe Harris, Stephen Schweickart and more.
For more information about Xplode, please visit XplodeThis.com or follow Xplode on facebook and twitter @xplodethis.
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, DotLoop is transforming the real estate industry by providing a secure online platform where any real estate agent can share and sign transaction documents. As the leading provider of collaborative negotiation services, DotLoop is available to service all real estate professionals throughout the United States and Canada. The innovative DotLoop platform is a collaborative, wholly web-based negotiation platform that lets users add, adjust, approve, and electronically sign documents digitally - addressing the challenges of security, efficiency, and overhead costs in today's real estate industry. For more information, visit www.dotloop.com.