Celebrate The Seasons at Accista Spa with TGIS Thank Goodness I Spa Events Second Event to be Held Thursday, May 17th.
Save the Date! On Thursday, May 17th Accista Sip. Mingle. Spa. Unwind. Grab a friend and celebrate TGIS the Third Thursday of every month from 6 p.m. - 7 p.m. at Accista Spa.
- Salinas, CA (1888PressRelease) May 11, 2012 - Accista Spa at the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa located at 1 Old Golf Course Road in Monterey announces TGIS - Thank Goodness I Spa!
Save the Date Second TGIS Spa. Sip. Mingle. Event Thursday, May 17th:
On Thursday, May 17th at Accista Spa. Sip. Mingle. Spa. Unwind. Grab a friend and celebrate TGIS the Third Thursday of every month from 6 p.m. - 7 p.m. at Accista Spa. You are invited to TGIS "Thank Goodness I Spa" to unwind and experience Accista Spa. Enjoy hors d'oeuvres from Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa and sip a glass of wine, mingle with fellow locals, relax with mini spa treatments, meet the spa professionals and be inspired! May mini spa treatments that will be featured at TGIS will be skin analysis and chair massage! Please call a spa concierge at 831.657.6734 as reservations are required. All TGIS events are $20 per person and take place at Accista Spa.
Save the Date First TGIS Quarterly Speaker Thursday, June 19th:
TGIS events will include quarterly inspirational speakers. The first quarterly speaker event will be held Thursday, June 21st. Save the date to meet Elizabeth "Lily" Hills an inspirational / motivational speaker, a women's empowerment workshop facilitator and the co-host of The Goddess to Goddess Empower Hour - Inspirational Information for Women and the Divine Dudes that Love Them. She is also an award winning author, life coach and the founder of The Healthy Weight Coaching Center a private coaching service designed to assist women in developing connected and accepting relationships with their bodies as they heal food addictions and achieve their "natural" and healthiest weight, permanently and pleasurably! She wrote "The Body Love Manual - How to Love the Body You Have As You Create the Body You Want" after losing 60 pounds, without dieting, through her permanent and pleasurable weight loss techniques. The Body Love Manual was the winner of USA Book News National Best Book Award in Health, Diet and Weight Loss.
She will be discussing "Turning Your Inner Critic Into Your Ally." The biggest threat to your health and happiness is not out there in the larger world but much closer than that. In fact the thing most likely to rob you of your success is living and breathing inside of you! You're your Inner "Mean" Girl. In this inspirational and entertaining conversation, life coach and award winning author Lily Hills will share with you her journey from being her own worst critic, to becoming her own best friend, and how making that shift dramatically reduces stress levels and increases self-worth. You'll learn practical tools to evict that mean roommate in your head so that you too can have less worry and anxiety in your life and more joy and fulfillment. And who doesn't want more of that!
Save the Date to TGIS:
• May 17
• TGIS Event with an Inspirational Speaker June 21
• July 19
• August 16
• TGIS Event with an Inspirational Speaker September 20
• October 18
• November 15
• TGIS Event with an Inspiration Speaker December 20
Join the new Accista Inspired program and quarterly inspirational speaker events are free. What is an Inspired member? For $250 per year, Accista Inspired Members receive:
• Monthly specials and offers only available to Inspired Members: May Inspired offer is purchase any salon service, hair or nails, and receive the second of equal or lesser value free. Bring a friend and enjoy an afternoon at Accista Spa. Offer valid during May 2012 only and subject to availability.
• Wellness Wednesday: The first Wednesday of every month between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. book one treatment for you and bring a friend for a complimentary treatment of equal or lesser value.
• Birthday Celebration: In honor of your special day, we would like to offer you one complimentary 50 minute treatment plus your choice of an add-on, a glass of sparkling wine and a wellness gift to enjoy at home (valid only on your actual birthday).
• Anniversary Celebration: In honor of your special day, enjoy a complimentary 30 minute Candlelight Retreat when you book any Couples Treatment. Enjoy a glass of wine and a delectable gourmet fruit and cheese platter to take a moment to appreciate life and each other. (valid your entire anniversary month)
• Membership introductory items: Eco-shopping tote filled with spa products.
• A free scent analysis at Ajne. Ajne is America's first truly authentic organic perfume house and apothecary where they make their own skincare and fragrance in picturesque Carmel, California.
• 10% off all spa services and retail Items. (Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.)
• 10% off at Knuckles, TusCA, Fireplace Lounge, California Market, Pacific's Edge and Sunset Lounge (show membership card for discount).
• Celebrate the changing of the seasons every quarter; learn of new seasonal treatments, products and wellness ideas! Help us by sampling new products and sharing your feedback. An Inspired member may bring one non-member to each event. Enjoy wine and appetizers.
• One complimentary half hour skin care analysis for you and a non-member during the year.
About Accista Spa:
Accista Spa draws inspiration from the surrounding vibrant natural landscape, local history and biological rhythms of the changing seasons, to present a warm, restful ambiance and indigenously-inspired treatments that successfully capture the essence of our Monterey Bay spa. Taken from the Ohlone's name for their home of Monterey, Accista Spa draws insight from the seasonal continuum of nature and the native people's respect for the seasonal rhythm of harvest, rest, renewal, and abundance. Gathering from the sea, shore, meadows, mountains and oak groves of California, Accista Spa combines innovative Monterey-inspired treatment techniques and effective natural ingredients and essential oils, such as organic seaweed, Pacific sea salt, acorn, artichoke, fennel, cypress and juniper to create a series of highly-effective spa treatments. Monterey's colors, seasons, and natural beauty are the foundation of our Monterey day spa, with the overall design drawing immediate connection between indoors and outdoors. Featured throughout this 12,000 square-foot oasis are elements of metal, wood, stone and glass overlap and work off one another, providing comparative and complimentary warm colors, natural textures and bright sunlight. Panoramic windows bring the outdoors in, while graceful lines and recessed ceilings create spaciousness.
Press Contact: Marci Bracco (831) 747-7455