Celebrate 2012 With Pacific's Edge Winemaker Series in the Legendary Wine Room! Pacific's Edge Welcomes The Wines of Pride Mountain Vineyard
Save the Date! On Thursday, May 3, 2012, Pacific's Edge at Hyatt Carmel Highlands will host its fourth Winemakers Dinner of 2012 -- An evening with the wines of Pride Mountain Vineyards.
- Salinas, CA (1888PressRelease) April 17, 2012 - Pacific's Edge at Hyatt Carmel Highlands,120 Highlands Drive, Carmel, Wine Director Paul Fried announced today the fourth dinner in its 2012 Winemaker Series that is taking place in Pacific's Edge legendary wine room.
Fourth Winemakers Dinner of 2012:
Save the date of Thursday, May 3rd beginning at 6:30 p.m.! Pacific's Edge will host its fourth Winemakers Dinner of 2012 -- An evening with the wines of Pride Mountain Vineyards. Pride Mountain Vineyards is a 235-acre estate with a wooden-beamed, modest-sized winery that blends smoothly into its mountainous surroundings and California heritage.
• Monterey Bay Spot Prawn pan seared, watercress purée, fava bean, truffle vinaigrette
• 2010 Chardonnay Napa Valley
• Wild King Salmon wild asparagus, citrus-coriander blossom, mussel-saffron broth
• 2010 Viognier Sonoma County
• Bandera Quail morel, herb risotto, parmigiano reggiano, foie gras
• 2008 Merlot Vintner's Select Cuvee, Sonoma County
• Broken Arrow Ranch Venison black trumpet, bloomsdale spinach, «pomme dauphine», sauce poivrade
• 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon 50% Napa Valley / 50% Sonoma County
• Peach Semifreddo brandied apricot puree, marcona almond, blackberry, honey lavender ice cream
• Mistelle de Viognier Sonoma County
Cost is $125 per person plus tax and gratuities. Reservations required. Please contact
Pacific's Edge at (831) 622-5445 or visit www.pacificsedge.com.
Final dinner includes:
• Thursday, June 21 - A Farewell to Foie
Background on Pacific's Edge:
Pacific's Edge is an award winning, glass-walled restaurant with spectacular ocean vistas. Our "California Coastal" cuisine provides the freshest local ingredients, meats and seafood, with dishes that meld a seasonal focus with sophisticated comfort food in a convivial ambiance that makes it appealing for everyday dining or any special occasion. Pacific's Edge has received AAA 4 Diamond awards year after year, and has been named one of the Top 100 Restaurants in the United States by Zagat and one of the Top Ten Restaurants with a View by USA Today. Wine Spectator has lauded our wine list throughout the years with both Grand and Best of Award of Excellence awards.
Paul Fried Wine Director:
With more than fifteen years of expertise in all facets of wine and personnel management in the country's top restaurants, Fried brings a refreshing and creative approach to the wine program at Pacific's Edge. Boasting extensive experience with top resorts with four-star, four-diamond restaurants, including Marinus Restaurant at Bernardus Lodge and L'Auberge de Sedona in Arizona, Fried was most recently Director of Wine for the ultra-luxe St. Regis Deer Crest Resort in Park City, Utah. There he was responsible for over half a million dollars in wine inventory, created an award-winning wine list, and spearheaded a training and an education program for all line and sommelier staff.
Press Contact: Marci Bracco Cain/Chatterbox PR (831) 747-7455