CDM Media Launches IT Event for Media and Entertainment CIOs
CDM Media launches the CIO CME Summit.
- (1888PressRelease) July 01, 2011 - The CDM Media team announced today the launch of a new technology event for media and entertainment industry CIOs. The CIO CME Summit will be held September 18-21, 2011 in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The CIO CME Summit is an opportunity for CIOs and IT executives from print, television, film, and cable organizations to discuss best practices and IT pain points in an exclusive business setting. The event includes networking opportunities and interactive agenda sessions, including think tanks, analyst Q&As, roundtables and panel discussions.
CDM Media developed the CIO CME Summit after the success of two one-day media and entertainment CIO Think Tanks in New York City and Los Angeles in March 2011.
"Technology plays a huge role in the media and entertainment industry and we, as a company, saw a need to bring these executives together in order to help them spread industry knowledge and make meaningful business contacts. These executives needed a forum where they could have candid conversations, and that's exactly what we are giving them," said Glenn Willis, CEO, CDM Media.
A few of the agenda topics to be covered at the CIO CME Summit:
• Realizing the Promise of Enterprise Mobility Through a Mobile Device Platform
• TCO of the Cloud and the New Architecture
• Full Services Co-Sourcing - A Transformational Sourcing Model
• Position Your IT Organization for Times of Change
• Social Networking Trends - Influencing Consumer Choices Through Social Media
For more information about the CIO CME Summit, visit www.ciocmesummit.com. If you are interested in attending the event, contact Ross Abbott, VP, Sales, North America, CDM Media at ross.abbott ( @ ) cdmmedia dot com or 808-694-3661 dot
About CDM Media
CDM Media is a business-to-business media company serving Fortune 1000 clients who want to build relationships with CIOs and senior-level technology executives. CDM Media, the custom design marketing organization, develops unique marketing platforms that attract high-level IT professionals across several verticals. For more information, please visit http://www.cdmmedia.com/ or connect with CDM Media on Twitter, ( @ ) CDMmedia dot