CDM Media Announces 2011 Technology Event Schedule
Today CDM Media announced their 2011 technology event schedule, including the addition of several new vertical-focused networking and educational events for CIOs and senior technology executives.
- (1888PressRelease) January 05, 2011 - The CDM Media team announced today the company's 2011 technology event schedule, including the addition of several new vertical-focused networking and educational events for CIOs and senior technology executives.
CDM Media's technology summits bring together CIOs, senior IT executives, technology solution providers, and analyst representatives to network and attend educational sessions. Held over two and one-half days, each summit includes interactive agenda sessions, such as analyst Q&As, panel discussions, roundtables, and open forums to encourage in-depth conversations among the event's attendees. The event schedule for the first half of 2011 includes:
• CIO Canada Summit, February 27 - March 2
• CIO Summit, March 13 - March 16
• CIO Healthcare Summit, April 3 - April 6
• CIO Utilities Summit, April 17 - April 20
• CIO Life Sciences Summit, May 8 - May 11
• CIO Cloud Summit, May 22 - May 25
• CIO Retail Summit, June 5 - June 8
To see the complete 2011 CIO summit schedule, go to www.ciosummits.com.
For more information about participating in one of CDM Media's technology events as a speaker, attendee, sponsor or analyst representative, contact Torey Herr, Events & Marketing Director, at torey.herr ( @ ) cdmmedia dot com or 808-694-3660 dot
If you are interested in forming a partnership with CDM Media, contact Kelly Schricker, Events and Marketing Specialist, CDM Media, at kelly.schricker ( @ ) cdmmedia dot com or 808-694-3656 dot
About CDM Media
CDM Media is a business-to-business media company serving Fortune 1000 clients who want to build relationships with CIOs and senior-level technology executives. CDM Media, the custom design marketing organization, develops unique marketing platforms that attract high-level IT professionals across several verticals. For more information, please visit http://www.cdmmedia.com/ or connect with CDM Media on Twitter, ( @ ) CDMmedia dot