Care Plus NJ Ranked Number One for Customer Satisfaction in 2011 MHCA Survey
Care Plus NJ, Inc. has been ranked number one in the 2011 Mental Health Corporations of America, Inc. (MHCA) Customer Satisfaction Survey for the third time.
- Bergen-Passaic, NJ (1888PressRelease) May 30, 2012 - Paramus-headquartered Care Plus NJ, Inc. received the results of their 2011 Mental Health Corporations of America, Inc. (MHCA) Customer Satisfaction Survey and has once again been ranked number one amongst all MCHA agencies with five or more programs.
MHCA is an alliance of select organizations that provide behavioral health and/or related services. They have developed a series of satisfaction assessment surveys designed to measure and improve the quality of behavioral healthcare services. Clients provided responses to questions regarding their treatment and care from Care Plus. MHCA's national database allows analysis of comparable data for benchmarking and identification of best practices.
Care Plus has ranked in the top three for the last nine years in which they participated, garnering the number one ranking three times.
"The consistently high ranks for customer satisfaction is a testament to our staff's competence and dedication," stated Joe Masciandaro, President and CEO of Care Plus NJ, Inc. "I'm proud of our team and the care that we provide to our clients," he added.
Some notable data from the survey includes:
- 98% of respondents would recommend Care Plus NJ services to others;
- Over 90% of respondents reported that their problems were "somewhat / a great deal better"
- 94% of respondents noted their overall perception of the agency was "Good / Very Good / Excellent"
- "Client-Staff Interaction" was the highest rated dimension, followed by "Quality of Care" and "Personal Environment".
A complete copy of the report is available for download at the Care Plus website http://www.CarePlusNJ.org.
About Care Plus NJ, Inc.
Care Plus NJ is a northern New Jersey provider of recovery-focused mental health, substance abuse and family services that addresses the unique needs of individuals with a holistic approach to recovery and overall wellness. Operating out of 23 sites - including three outpatient centers located in Paramus, Fair Lawn, and Montclair, ten residential facilities, offices at three local hospitals, and seven community offices - their services are convenient to clients located throughout Northern New Jersey.