Bogart's American Grill Celebrates 10-Year Anniversary
Rocky Top Hospitality Restaurant Marks Closing With Anniversary Celebration.
- Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill, NC (1888PressRelease) February 18, 2011 - Dean Ogan, owner of Rocky Top Hospitality (http://www.rockytophospitality.com), has announced that Bogart's American Grill will mark its 10-year anniversary with a five-day celebration starting Wednesday, Feb. 23. The restaurant will use the week to honor loyal customers, offer specials and raise money for local charities before closing its doors after service on Sunday, Feb. 27. To thank patrons for their support during the past decade, the restaurant will donate 10 percent of sales to a different local charity every night as well as offer a variety of entertainment.
"Rocky Top Hospitality is excited to mark the end of an era at Bogart's American Grill not with a quiet closing, but instead with a grand celebration," said Ogan. "We have had an excellent run and are proud to have this opportunity to thank all of our loyal patrons as well as to be able to give back to the community that gave so much to us."
NEW MEDIA CONTENT:
Rocky Top Hospitality's Twitter Home Page
- Each night, Bogart's will offer a $10 entrée special.
- There will be a $10 cover charge each night, which will go directly to that evening's charity.
- On Wednesday, Feb. 23, Bogart's will donate 10 percent of all sales to the Foundation of Hope charity.
- On Thursday, Feb. 24, the restaurant will feature musical guest Crush, and a donation will be made to Capital City Clauses. For more information on the Capital City Clauses, visit http://www.jingleball.org.
- On Friday, Feb. 25, radio emcee Mike Morse and his station, G105, will be the special guest while 10 percent of sales will be donated to local nonprofit, Interact (http://www.interactofwake.org).
- On Saturday, Feb. 26, DJ Joe Bunn will provide musical entertainment. A donation will be made to the Builders of Hope charity. For more information on Builders of Hope, visit http://www.buildersofhope.org.
- On Sunday, Feb. 27, Bogart's will host a Service Industry party. All proceeds from the $10 cover will be given to Pay It Forward, a nonprofit run by Rocky Top employee Chris Benjamin, who has fed downtown Raleigh's homeless for years at his own cost.
ABOUT ROCKY TOP HOSPITALITY:
Rocky Top Hospitality has been devoted to improving Raleigh, North Carolina's local dining scene since 1998, when its first restaurant opened. Michael Dean's Seafood Grill and Oyster Bar was the culmination of years of planning by Dean Ogan. Seven other restaurants have now opened under the Rocky Top Hospitality name and include The Twisted Fork Grill, Market & Bar, The Red Room Tapas Lounge, Bogart's American Grill, Hi5, The Mash House Brewery & Chophouse, Tribeca Tavern, and 1705 Prime Catering & Events, a thriving events facility and catering business. Rocky Top Hospitality always builds restaurants from the menu-out, so the emphasis is always on the food and how to create an experience you cannot find anywhere else. For more information visit the website at http://www.rockytophospitality.com.
MMI Public Relations
jill ( @ ) mmipublicrelations dot com