Bia Health Introduced The Most Innovative Pelvic Muscle Trainer (Kegel Exerciser) - Bia PPT-100
Bia Health has released the new Bia PPT-100 pelvic muscle trainer. Bia Kegel Pelvic Trainer is offering immediate Biofeedback through preprogrammed visual and audio cues, Pelvic Muscle training could not be made any easier.
- (1888PressRelease) November 30, 2011 - Bia Health is pleased to introduce the most innovative trainer to Kegel Exercise available at www.biahealth.com.
Offering immediate Biofeedback through preprogrammed visual and audio cues, Pelvic Muscle training could not be made any easier.
Through short exercise sessions Bia's PPT-100 trainer assesses your current strength to resistance indicating which level to begin your training at. Test mode is recommended on a weekly basis at which time you will see the progression you have achieved.
As reported 10-30% of women experience some form of incontinence. This is a conservative number as many women are often too embarrassed to seek treatment.
There are many contributing factors to weakened pelvic floor muscles/prolapse; pregnancy, excess weight, abdominal surgery, aging, high impact sports and menopause are a few examples. Bia's PPT-100 trainer offers a safe, cost effective solution with Biofeedback for immediate results.
According to research studied through the University of Sao Paulo, "maintaining continence is among the functions of the pelvic floor muscles (PFM) and their dysfunction can cause urinary incontinence (UI), which is a common occurrence during pregnancy and the puerperal period. Pelvic floor muscle training (PFMT), therefore, is important during pregnancy, although most women perform the muscle contractions unsatisfactorily."
Features of Bia's Personal Pelvic Muscle Trainer:
• Small Interactive Device with Audio and Visual Cues
• Built in "Train" and "Test" modes to test and track your progress weekly
• Simple set up
• Replacement sensors available
• Flexible Medical Grade Silicone Sensor for training in multiple positions
Benefits of Bia's Personal Pelvic Muscle Trainer:
• Reduce or Eliminate Stress and/or Urinary Urge Incontinence
• Increase vaginal tone
• Save money on expensive incontinence pads
For more information please visit www.biahealth.com