BeanAir introduces the BeanScape Premium
BeanAir introduces the BeanScape Premium and opens its WSN (Wireless Sensor Networks) to 3rd Party SCADA Providers.
- (1888PressRelease) April 25, 2012 - BeanAir introduces the BeanScape Premium+ OPC DA, integrating an OPC DA server (Data Access). OPC DA is particularly well suited for real time measurement and data sharing. Each data/ measurement can be associated to a tag or its attributes and shared with one or many OPC clients. Therefore, the BeanScape® opens up to many third party applications (SCADA, web portals etc..).The BeanScape® OPC is DA 2, DA 2.5 and DA 3 compliant and comes in two versions, OPC DA XPAC and OPC DA XTEND. The first is a compact presentation of the sensor tree, presenting all the secondary attributes under the form of attributes. The latter (OPC XTEND) is an extended presentation of the sensor tree where each secondary attribute is presented by an OPC item/tag rather than an attribute.
The use of OPC DA offers considerable advantages:
• Fast integration to your IT Environment
• Highly standard and interoperable
• Fully integrated OPC DA compliant core
• Highly effective robust OPC Data Access 1.00,2.00 and 3.00 compliant
The OPC DA is available under the following Data acquisition modes: