Baby Sherpa Named as Favorite Diaper Backpack by Juvenile Retailers
Baby Sherpa Diaper Backpacks has been named Reader's Favorite By Baby and Juvenile Retailers in the United States and Canada.
- (1888PressRelease) June 01, 2013 - Baby Sherpa, a leading manufacturer of Diaper backpacks and children's safety harnesses is the recipient of the Reader's Favorite Award in the Diaper Backpack category from Baby & Children's Product News (BCPN). BCPN is a publication serving the juvenile and retail trade for baby and juvenile products.
Baby Sherpa has been a leading diaper backpack manufacturer for 10 years. Their ergonomic diaper backpacks and laptop bags are extremely popular with active parents and dads. Because of its unique ability to out-pack the competition, Baby Sherpa®has traveled the world with active parents - from the Great Wall of China to the Pyramids of Egypt. It has also become a favorite with Hollywood and set new track records for efficiency at NASCAR.
"Baby Sherpa is thrilled to have received the Reader's Favorite Award from Baby & Children's Product News," said Heather Campbell-Dewar, CEO and founder of Baby Sherpa."We love designing products that make parents lives easier and it is fantastic to receive the added recognition of our products from retailers in the industry," said Campbell-Dewar.
Baby & Children's Product News annually presents its Reader's Favorite Awards to companies who are voted for by the magazine's readers. Winners receive the highest number of votes in a variety of categories ranging from nursery and diaper duty to toys. Readers vote for the name that they believe best represents the best source for a line of products such as diapering, safety items, diaper bags and backpacks. The publication reaches more than 20,000 readers in the Baby and Juvenile industry and is headquartered in Springhill, Tennessee.
To find out more about the award and to see the list of winners in all categories, please visit the publication at www.babyandchildrensproductnews.com
Alpha Sherpa™and Baby Sherpa® 4-in-1 backpacks are technical, high quality performers that outpack the competition. Technically and ergonomically designed, they feature:
- Cooler - soft-sided storage for snacks & beverages
- Diaper - large change pad, insulated bottle holder, pacifier clip, toy loops, abundant storage for baby gear & 'tough as nails' zippers
- Laptop - protective sleeve only available in the Alpha. Padded pouch that fits notebooks and iPads in both Baby Sherpa and Alpha Sherpa.
- Video - padded pocket for iPads, video and personal gear pockets for safety & protection.
Baby Sherpa® is a leading edge designer of gear-carrying solutions aimed at active families and the Safe2Go child safety harness backpack. Founded in 2002, Baby Sherpa® has received various juvenile product awards for excellence and innovation. They have offices in Stony Mountain, Canada.