Avail Clinical Research Looking For Volunteers to Test Smoking Cessation Research Studies in DeLand, Florida
Avail Clinical Research conducts Clinical Research Studies in DeLand, FL. Call 386-310-1334 to find out more about participating in research studies.
- Orlando, FL (1888PressRelease) March 25, 2011 - Avail Clinical Research, a privately owned research facility, founded in 1988 in DeLand, Florida, announces the launch of several research studies to test investigational treatment options for those ready and able to recieve treatment for Smoking Cessation. The research studies of investigational treatment to test smoking cessation therapies are being developed by pharmaceutical and biotechnical companies, and they are designed specifically to test the safety and efficacy of treatments for humans. By volunteering for our fully supervised smoking cessation research study, you may receive new investigational smoking cessation treatments that may help us all understand your condition.
The type of study being performed by Avail Clinical Research directly reflects your involvement. Sometimes, participating in a research study is as simple as agreeing to let our researchers have a copy of your test results, but most are more involved and would require some tests and a visit to our clinic. Participants are compensated for time and travel, and the study related care, including physical examinations, laboratory services and study medicines are all provided.
The research studies will enroll those already diagnosed with smoking cessation. Avail Clinical Research will take volunteers who:
- have a really strong desire to quit smoking (study is a year long and comes with counseling to help people quit permanently)
- willing to use a tobacco alternative (study offers a random selection of SNUS or lozenges as the tobacco alternative)
- are 21 or older
- currently smoke more than 10 cigarettes a day
- are not obese
- do not have any of the following: Diabetes, HIV, Hep B, Hep C
Avail Clinical Research conducts clinical trials for diabetes, COPD, gout, OsteoArthritis and other conditions. Located in DeLand, Florida, near Orlando and Daytona Beach. Participation can include medical care.