Attention PHP Developers !! OSSCube announces Zend Studio Webinars on 6th & 27th June 2011
OSSCube, the premier PHP solutions company has announced the dates of its webinars to be broadcast on 6th and 27th June 2011. Heading for OSSCube Website: Announcing Zend Studio Webinar Series by Peter MacIntyre.
- (1888PressRelease) May 20, 2011 - OSSCube -- Zend Centre of Excellence, has announced the dates of its webinars on 'Tips and Tricks for Coding with Zend Studio for Eclipse -- Part 1 & 2' to be held on 6th and 27Th June 2011 respectively.
The focal point of this webinar will be the Zend Studio. Zend Studio is professional-grade PHP IDE (Integrated Development Environment). It has been designed to maximize developer productivity by enabling PHP Developers to develop and maintain code faster, solve application problems quickly and improve team collaboration. The webinar will be spearheaded by Peter Macintyre.
Peter Macintyre, a Zend Certified Engineer, who has written extensively on Zend technologies, is considered an authority and thought leader in the PHP development arena. He has co-authored a book named Zend Studio for Eclipse, Developer's Guide-(Addison-Wesley) and Peter has recently published (April 2010) the O'Reilly title of PHP: The Good Parts in which he was lead author and he is finishing up another writing project for APress Publishing entitled "Pro PHP Programming" which should be on book shelves in June 2011.
To register for this webinar, participants can click any of the following links and select the time slot that suits you the most.
* Monday, June 6, 2011 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM BST London Time
* Monday, June 6, 2011 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM EDT (Eastern Standard Time)
Some of the topics that will be discussed in the first edition of this webinar are enlisted below:-
1. PHP Perspective: A brief snapshot
2. Making the coding environment your own; how to customize views
3. Syntax Coloring - adjusting the options to your own preferences
4. Code folding, Code formatting, Project link to Editor
5. The Marker Bar - what it shows you
6. The Problems view
7. The Tasks view
8. The Outline View - very valuable in OOP programming
'Tips and Tricks coding with Zend Studio for Eclipse -- Part 2' is scheduled to be held on June 27th, 2011 and the following topics are expected to be discussed in this edition of the Webinar.
1. PHPDoc tag entries
2. Connecting dependent projects (Configuring projects)
3. Function definitions in content assist
4. Using the Properties view to full effect
5. Using PHPDoc tags for documentation
6. PHP Code Gallery
7. Working Sets
8. More Preferences settings
a. Key Mapping
b. Code Analyzer
c. Code Assist settings
d. Cursor Hovering feature
e. Settings in the Tasks view
f. Code Templates
Date and time of the second edition of this Webinar to be held on June 27, 2011 are enlisted below:-
* Monday, June 27, 2011 at 2 PM London Time
* Monday, June 27, 2011 at 12:30pm EDT (Easter Standard Time)
Being the world's first Zend Centre of Excellence, OSSCube has always believed that the best way to enhance innovation and enterprise in the technology arena is by imparting training to PHP developers by thought leaders who have made a difference to the industry.
In line with this philosophy, it conducts conferences and webinars on a regular basis that provide PHP developers a chance to know about the latest PHP tools and technologies that are shaping today's technological environment.
Devonshire House 582,
London, HA7 1JS,
Contact: info ( @ ) osscube dot com
+44(0)845 834 0309
OSSCube LLC, USA
Suite 119, 2 Davis Drive, Research Triangle Park,
Durham (NC) - 27709,
Contact: info ( @ ) osscube dot com
About the Submitter
OSSCube has been consistently rated as one of the best PHP Solution providers in the world. 'If its PHP we do it best' has been the company's credo ever since its inception and living up to this philosophy has made OSSCube the world's first Zend Centre of Excellence, housing best of breed PHP expertise and development practices. By forging partnerships with leading open source technology/product providers like Acquia (Drupal), SugarCRM (Gold partner), and EnterpriseDB (Global SI Partner), OSSCube has enhanced its technological expertise and emerged as the 'preferred partner' for global corporations looking for outsourced product development engagements. And it has carved a niche for itself in the technology space by delivering innovative, on-time and cost-effective open source solutions to businesses globally through its delivery centres in USA, UK and India. Learn more at php.osscube.com