Aternity(R) Announces 2011 End User Experience Management Milestones
Company Witnesses Exponential Revenue Growth, Continues to Further Transform Global Organizations into User-Centric Proactive IT Enterprises.
- (1888PressRelease) January 20, 2012 - Aternity Inc., the industry's leader in end user experience management solutions for Global 1000 enterprises, announced a series of new milestones in end user experience management achieved over the past year. Most notably, the company announced that its revenue grew 94 percent supported by 76 percent customer growth, demonstrating the increased market demand for Aternity's Frontline Performance Intelligence (FPI) Platform in both physical and virtual environments.
"The past twelve months mark a watershed year for Aternity, our customers, and our partners as the trajectory of our FPI Platform has grown exponentially"
"The past twelve months mark a watershed year for Aternity, our customers, and our partners as the trajectory of our FPI Platform has grown exponentially," said Trevor Matz, president and CEO of Aternity. "Our customers continue to leverage our unique approach to user-centric proactive IT Management to address key initiatives including Virtual Desktops , SLA Management, Rich Internet Application Monitoring, and Cloud Computing. We are looking forward to bringing many significant technology innovations to market in 2012 that will further expand the worldwide ubiquity of Aternity's FPI Platform by monitoring the end user experience of every user on every type of device."
Aternity's FPI Platform continuously monitors and correlates the three key components that together define and impact end user experience - application performance, device performance, and user productivity. By proactively detecting potential issues before users call the help desk, and determining their cause, Aternity's FPI Platform increases user productivity and eliminates business disruptions. Aternity also helps IT managers optimize application and end user performance, ensuring optimal performance for business applications running on physical or virtual devices.
End User Experience (EUE) Management Milestones
1. New Investment Round Fuels 2012 High Growth EUE Plans - Aternity closed $13 million in Series D funding led by new support from Investor Growth Capital (IGC). The round also includes significant follow-on participation by all existing investors Vertex Venture Capital, Genesis Partners, Clal Industries and Investments LTD and Intel Capital. The investment is being used to further support Aternity's rapid customer and partner growth by delivering breakthrough product innovations, and dramatically expanding its sales, technical services and marketing organizations.
2. 94% Year-Over-Year Revenue Growth, 76% Year-Over-Year Customer Growth - In 2011, Aternity continued to increase its footprint in financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, telecommunications, legal, energy and utility, government, and software and services. Publicly announced customer wins included US Foods, Centene Corporation, and ABQ Health Partners. Aternity also expanded its market reach through strategic relationships with Allscripts, Amdocs, BMC, CA, Cerner, and Unisys.
3. Technology Innovation - Equipped with comprehensive application and desktop coverage, advanced, real-time analytics, and massive scalability, the Aternity FPI Platform v5.0 released in September 2011, dramatically reduces business disruptions, increases user productivity, and delivers breakthrough optimization of enterprises' support resources. Aternity's advanced Citrix Monitoring capabilities resulted in it being officially named as Citrix Ready®, while its unique vantage point for Virtual Desktop management, Cloud Computing and SLA management was further embraced through its partnerships with world leading ITOs such as Unisys, and Hosted Virtual Desktop providers such as dinCloud.
To learn more about Aternity's v5.0, download Enterprise Management Associate's Industry Brief. And, to see Aternity's Version 5.0 in action, register today for a 30-minute demo scheduled for Wednesday, January 25th.
4. Third Party Accolades and Analyst Recognition - Aternity was awarded prestigious recognition for its technology innovation and leadership, its collaborative company culture, and its visionary approach to End User Experience management. Specifically, Aternity received recognition from the Best in Biz Awards, the Stevie's Awards, Everything Channel/CRN, the Boston Business Journal, and analyst firm Gartner.
5. Worldwide EUE Community Growth and Outreach - With the launch of a number of pages on Social Media channels, like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and now Google+, and web news and blog communities like EndUserExperience2Day, Aternity extended its bandwidth to reach tens of thousands of individuals interested in learning more about End User Experience (EUE) management.
Aternity redefines real end user experience management by delivering the industry's first Frontline Performance Intelligence (FPI) Platform, effectively transforming every desktop - physical or virtual - into a self-monitoring platform that is user experience aware. By arming organizations with user-centric, proactive IT management capabilities, the Aternity FPI Platform dramatically reduces business disruption and increases user productivity. With Aternity's 360 degree view of end user experience, advanced analytics for preemptive problem detection and cause analysis, and right-time decision support capabilities, Global 1000 enterprises finally have the empirical evidence on how application performance and usage impacts business results, providing them with a path for constant improvement.
Aternity was named a Top 10 Most Promising Start-up by Ernst & Young and Globes and a Top 50 Startup by InformationWeek. In addition, the company has received prestigious industry recognition from the American Business Awards, the International Business Awards, Best in Biz Awards, The Boston Business Journal, The Marker and NetworkWorld Magazine. To further evaluate how Aternity can bring winning performance to your frontline and to find out if you qualify for a free evaluation and proof of concept, visit www.aternity.com.
EndUserExperience2Day, sponsored by Aternity, is a freely available, award-winning news and blog portal that can be accessed at www.enduserexperience.info. Follow Aternity on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook, recommend us on LinkedIn, join us on Google+, and see us on YouTube.
©2012 Aternity, Inc. All other trademarks or trade names are properties of their respective owners.
All rights reserved.
Aternity Media Contacts:
Donna Parent, 508-475-0414, ext. 222
donna.parent ( @ ) aternity dot com
Lisa Dilg, 313-399-0892
aternity ( @ ) perkettpr dot com