Aternity Presents 30-min Webinar: Banish Poor Application Performance With Real End User Experience Management
Leader of End User Experience Management Discusses How to Eliminate Business Disruptions & Increase End User Productivity.
- Boston, MA-NH (1888PressRelease) October 20, 2011 - Aternity Inc., the industry's leader in end user experience management solutions for Global 1000 enterprises, announced today that it will deliver two 30-minute webinars showcasing the latest innovation in end user monitoring on October 26, 2011 at 11 AM ET/8 AM PT with an encore session at 1 PM ET/10 AM PT. Aternity provides line of business managers and IT managers with the ability to proactively respond to end users problems before they reach the help desk in order to dramatically reduce business disruptions, increase user productivity, and deliver optimization of enterprises' support resources.
About the 30-Minute Webinars
Who: The webinar will feature Trevor Matz, president and CEO of Aternity, who will discuss key challenges and use cases F500 companies are addressing with Aternity's Frontline Performance Intelligence (FPI) Platform. Matz will be joined by Raviv Chalamish, Aternity's Vice President of Technical Services, to showcase a live demonstration of Aternity's FPI Platform. Matz and Chalamish will also answer questions from attendees through a live Q&A.
What: IT managers and line of business managers need to be able to see what their end users are experiencing on the frontline in both physical and virtual environments. Aternity will review how to proactively respond to end user problems before users call the help desk, the latest innovative capabilities for actually closing the visibility gap and driving winning performance including:
• Web 2.0, .Net, Java, VDI, Citrix and Enterprise Outlook Monitoring
• How FPI delivers fast Mean-Time-To-Repair for the toughest desktop application problems
• Advanced analytics that drives rapid response to performance issues
• Privacy Compliance and Massive Scalability for ensuring enterprise readiness of APM strategic initiatives
When: October 26, 2011 at 11 AM ET/8 AM PT with an encore session at 1 PM ET/10 AM PT
Where: To register for this free live webinar, please visit: http://www.aternity.com/register.htm
*Bonus VDI Whitepaper*
As a special bonus, all webinar registrants will receive a copy of Aternity's newest whitepaper on Monitoring End User Experience in VDI Environments.
Aternity redefines real end user experience management by delivering the industry's first Frontline Performance Intelligence (FPI) Platform, effectively transforming every desktop - physical or virtual - into a self-monitoring platform that is user experience aware. By arming organizations with user-centric, proactive IT management capabilities, the Aternity FPI Platform dramatically reduces business disruption and increases user productivity. With Aternity's 360 degree view of end user experience, advanced analytics for preemptive problem detection and cause analysis, and right-time decision support capabilities, Global 1000 enterprises finally have the empirical evidence on how application performance and usage impacts business results, providing them with a path for constant improvement.
Aternity was named a Top 10 Most Promising Start-up by Ernst & Young and Globes and a Top 50 Startup by InformationWeek. In addition, the company has received prestigious industry recognition from the American Business Awards, the International Business Awards, The Boston Business Journal, The Marker and NetworkWorld Magazine. To further evaluate how Aternity can bring winning performance to your frontline and to find out if you qualify for a free evaluation and proof of concept, visit www.aternity.com.
EndUserExperience2Day, sponsored by Aternity, is a freely available, award-winning news and blog portal that can be accessed at www.enduserexperience.info. Follow Aternity on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook, recommend us on LinkedIn, and see us on YouTube.
©2011 Aternity, Inc. All other trademarks or trade names are properties of their respective owners.
All rights reserved.
aternity ( @ ) perkettpr dot com