Association between Interactive Multimedia Technologies (IMT) and Marcus Evans on delivering insights on project management and delivery
The Infrastructure Project Management & Delivery Conference was aimed at achieving project effectiveness through accurate resource planning, risk management and investment opportunities in driving the infrastructure growth.
- (1888PressRelease) March 04, 2011 - Interactive Multimedia Technologies (IMT) is a Mumbai based IT Technology & Services Provider offering solutions for various verticals primarily in the Real Estate & Construction sectors. The company recently associated itself as a Silver Partner for the Infrastructure Project Management & Delivery Conference which was organized by Marcus Evans and held on 24th-25th January, 2011 in Mumbai.
The event formally opened with registrations and reception starting at 8.30 am and an Opening Keynote by the Chairperson Mr. Peter Cheney (MD - CCS).
The Conference sessions focused on topics like:
• Linking project conceptualization & design to execution while ensuring successful completion
• Moving the infrastructure agenda forward while renegotiating PPP agreements
• Building the capacity in identifying viable PPP projects in emerging countries with effective frameworks
• Optimizing the plan-build-operate (PBO) life-cycle for infrastructure projects: Infrastructure Life-cycle management
• Take out financing - Financing viable infrastructure projects whilst limiting single entity exposure for financial Institutions
IMT presented an expert case study titled, "IMT eBuild™ - Rising to the challenge of centralizing processes to achieve the highest potential in real estate."
• The Challenges: Bottlenecks faced by the Client
• Environment Scan by IMT - Evaluating Requirements
• Solution Projected - IMT eBuild™
• Execution Process
• Positive Business Outcome
Speaking on this event, Mr. Vijay Bhanushali, Manager-Marketing & Sales, Interactive Multimedia Technologies said "IMT appreciates the initiative taken by Marcus Evans in organizing such an esteemed event. We were given the opportunity to present a case study along with other company delegates. This was a platform for IMT to showcase the company and its services on a broader level."
Interactive Multimedia Technologies is one of the leading IT firms providing solutions across various industry sectors. IMT have recently been honoured by IEDRA (Indian Economic Development & Research Association) for Industrial Excellence. IMT also won The Bizz 2010 Award as World Business Leader for innovative and systematic solutions.